Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Check engine light

New question, new problem.The darned engine light came on after annual inspection. Had an oil change, thought they forgot to reset the oil light, As I have a p32 chassis , workhorse tech manual. That lasted about 18 miles on my way to get propane fil...

real4u2c by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Noisy roof AC

I have a 37' 2012 Thor Challenger with two roof air conditioner units. They are awfully loud, especially the front one, which often has a bit of mechanical noise along with the air noise. Any suggestions on quieting them down? Are current roof AC'...

2009 Coachman Freelander Class C

Conversing with the owner who is retired and no longer drives.Model M-2130QB, 24 feet, 29,000 miles, fully equipped including on board generator. Owner is asking $27,995. NADA seems to be about $33,000. Would bring an RV inspector with me and then ma...

Onan 4000 hose replacement

I've noticed the end of a hose is starting to get chewed up a bit. Does anyone have a part number/link (assuming I can buy online) for the hose circled in green? https://get.google.com/albumarchive/101816963067355378244/album/AF1QipORQ820fkZvUGgaCC8...

Where is my water tank?

I have had my Fleetwood Excursion 39L for 10 years, and never bothered to find out where the fresh water tank is.Now I have a leak - actually, a slow drip - which I assume is coming from the tank.It drips when the pump is on or off, and loses about a...

tich by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago Journey tank overflow

I recently bought a 2005 Winnebago Journey diesel. It is in excellent condition, but it did not come with any of the usual documentation.Can anyone tell me where (if it has one) the fresh water tank overflow is?Thank you.

Ro646a by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to secure exterior plastic trim separating from wall?

2017 Winnebago Vista LX. There is a plastic trim piece that runs front to back of the RV on the exterior. A section of it has separated from the wall. I can see it was held by double sided sticky tape on the inside. I have tried gluing it back and al...

bzboy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

1988 Coachmen Leprechaun 12v Electrical Problems

My wife and I purchased this 1988 Coachmen Leprechaun class c RV and are in the process of restoring it. I bought a new RV battery and tried to start the generator. It gave one click and then nothing. The battery is giving a solid 12.5vdc but the lin...

Lippert and Powergear the same company now?

Maybe I'm behind the times....but trying to google powergearus.com all I now get is Lippert/Powergear.When did this happen? And...when trying to access information...I get page 404 cannot load....or something like that.When did this happen?

Ten-Tek LP gas leak detector/alarm 800A

There are two orange wires coming from the Ten-Tek 800A LP gas leak detector and alarm. Where should they connect? One is connected and one is not. What do they do? Should both be connected where one is?

my1972ih by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorhome hitch receiver has play in it

I have a 08 Monaco Dynasty..... the hitch is rated at 10,000 lbs.... I have a Roadmaster Blackhawk All Terrain 2 Towing system.... when I slip my Roadmaster hitch bar into the receiver on the coach, there is a little play left to right.... very littl...

becker by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

HEADLIGHTS for NEWMAR Mountainaire 2003 gas

I am looking at the headlights of my new to me MH which is a Newmar Mountain Air 2003 35ft gas engine and they are yellow and one is loose so want new ones. So does anyone know what headlights they put in this unit? I am to understand that they of...

RVER by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan generator

My brother is camping in his 2000 Class A gasser with a 5500. Onan generator he says it runs fine at idle but when he turns on the A/C it shuts off. He does have a full tank of gas. Any recommendations what it might be or what he should do?

Fleetwood Amer. Tradition 2008

We are looking for a 2005-2009 40' to 42.6 RV. Found a Fleetwood American Tradition with the ideal floorplan and color, 2008. Need any and all comments regarding this RV. Also looked at Mt. Aire 2004 to 2008. We know this is a good RV, just short ...

so, again, I am new to this..

I have an old 84 conversion van. And likely a lot of old stuff in it. The "Inverter" or "converter" is also likely old. I have the RV plugged into my house. No "house" battery yet... Just the electric from my home. And I notice that the "converter" I...

tommymsw by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes