Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Duel Fuel Class A

In my search for a newer MH I called a guy that had a 2007 Daybreak with a Ford Chassis and that can run off propane also. I have heard about this set up before but never actually talked to anyone that had this set up. The main reason I called was th...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning lights

I've been looking at putting a set of lights on or under the awning. Our last trailer didn't have an awning, but we never used it that much anyways. The new rig has a 13' manual crank out awing. Is it better to have the lights mounted on the body of ...

photobug by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Corner Caps for BT Cruiser

I have a 2003 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser Model 5211. The back corners are made of plastic. They have hardened and cracked. The have the brake light assembly and the running lights across the top. Does anyone know where I can get replacements? Is anyone ...

02 Roadtrek 200 popular coach battery location

Greetings, I have a new (to me) Roadtrek. I can't seem to locate the coach battery or how to access it. My last Roadtrek (03 190 Versatile) had it in the drivers side rear behind the wheel well accessed by going into the storage compartment. Any tho...

pjw73nh by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

91 E-350 28' Fleetwood Floating/Hard to handle

I've had the Motor Home for 2 yrs and it has had a new gear box installed, assist rear leaf spring added, Safe-T-Plus steering shock installed, and I still am having problems with it floating on the open road. It has Kingpin suspension in the front ...

converting a Sprinter with Ikea "stuff"

I did a bit of searching and did not see this topic. I have thought about converting a sprinter van using Ikea cabinets etc. I'm semi handy and thought that this might help things along. Has anyone done this before?

DIY Oil Changes- Fumoto Valve

Fumoto ValveAnyone who does their own oil changes, do you use this valve? On my F53 gasser, the oil plug is right above the front axle making it tough to get a pan directly under the plug and usually ends up with a mess. Not having to remove the bo...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

E450 V10?

06' just hit 33,000. Sat all winter, oil changed a few weeks ago. Noticed a ping, chirp, sound, etc? from engine while on recent trip. All gauges were good and ran strong. Put some 93 octane in. Will see what happens.

Looking at Class A's

So getting ready to retire and trade in my TT for a Class A. Looking at several so I'd like anyone with this units to provide any feedback to help me make a decision.2017/18 Jayco Alante 31V2017/18 Forest River FR3 29DC and the 30DS also the Georgeto...

dmctlc by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ride quality of class C vs. pulling trailer with truck

My DW and I are contemplating moving to a Class C in a couple of years. We've been camping for many years and progressed through 3 popup campers, a 29' Sunline TT pulled by a 2001 Dodge dually (V-10 gasser) and our current rig (27' Winnebago pulled ...

scbwr by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Pergo Outlast- under a slide on 97 Fleetwood Tioga

I M looking at replacing our flooring and going hardwood look. Trying to decide between laminate and vinyl plank.Does anyone know how the slide on a Fleetwood Tioga from 97 works? Are there rollers that the floor rolls in and out on? I have seen a Y...

leukass by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Fleetwood Storm

Just purchased new 2017 Fleetwood Storm Lights & outlets all work on shore power & generator on But when not plugged in or on genpower lights work but no outlets even with inverter on.all circut breakers on. what else is there to check?

PA-GUY by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter question

We have a 2007 Holiday Rambler DP with an Onan 8500 Generator and an inverter. The way it is set up through the Magnum Energy panel inside, our batteries do not charge as we are going down the road. The only way to charge them is to start the gener...

prstlk by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes