Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Recalls on the upswing...

Thought this might interest some people. I'm kinda happy it only goes back to 2010. What I don't know won't hurt me...or so I've been told. RV Recalls...

Jim by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Georgetown 329S

We just purchased a 2017 Georgetown 329S..So far we are very pleased only some minor things..Like, the rear camera was mounted upside down,made things on the right appear on the left..Very disconcerting!!We tried a coachmen Concord for a while but it...

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Coach with no slide outs

There have been several people posting in the past that wanted a coach with no slides. I was looking at something else when this popped up. I think if you are looking for a premium coach with no slides this is a steal. It is a 1996 Foretravel. For th...

Will regular epoxy hold?

The prior owner removed most of the carpet in my 27' Sightseer. He replaced it with thick tile that was secured with some sort of adhesive. The adhesive under the accelerator pedal must be over the exhaust manifold, because the adhesive melts after...

Thanksgiving

My Prayer and Best Wishes for you:----It has seemed to me fit and proper that they (our blessings) should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and voice by the whole American People. I do therefore invite my fellow ci...

j-d by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot Water Heater Check Valve Failure

Hi All, I was starting to winterize my MH last night, and had the H2O heater drained with the plug out. I started to pump anti-freeze into the plumbing via the winterizing bypass tube, and noticed anti-freeze draining from the H2O heater. I Googled...

Newbie Looking at Class C 1999 Minnie

Hello! I am completely new to the RV community. I am looking at a 1999 22' Winnebago Minnie (Chevy Chassis) to tow my small (2000lbs loaded) race car trailer and stay in the paddock during the race weekend.It has 59,000 miles and is very clean. Every...

Replace Use/Store Switch

I own a 2015 Thor Hurricane 32N (class A). The "Use/Store" switch needs to be replaced and it is located at the entrance to the coach (near the door). It doesn't have a part number but has six leads to wires in the back. Does anyone know where I ca...

ISX Fan Running

We just bought an 07 Monaco with a ISX 600 and the Engine fan never seems to stop or slow down. Has anybody got any experience with this?

L_farmer by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New Smart Car

Purchased a new 2016 Smart Car yesterday. It is the Passion Coupe.. I have been towing a 2009 Passion since I purchased it new. Have traveled well over 50,000 miles including Alaska with it trailing behind. Great tow car. I test drove the new Smart a...

Steering wheel not straight

On my new Ford motorhome the steering wheel is not straight when going straight down the road..The front end seems to be in alignment, no pulling or off tracking. Wondering if I could pull the steering wheel and just move it a little.

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Winterizing for the first time

We normally "winterize" by heading to Florida, but since we just bought a house, I had to do the coach the traditional way. But I ran into a small bug.We have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador with a Norcold 1200LRIM refrigerator.All went well for mo...