Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

1996 Bounder Auto Park

My wife and I are looking at buying a 1996 Bounder 28' with the Chevrolet chassis. It has the Auto Park parking brake as well as a manual foot brake on the left side of the steering column. Are the Auto Park systems as bad as people say they are?. Sh...

bjarnold by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Class A Diesel Suggestions Needed

Looking for suggestions on a small Class A with Diesel. I really like the Winnebago View which is a Class C with the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Diesel, but I want to see what smaller options are available in Class A. I just want to make sure I do my home...

replacing the sofa bed in living area motorhome

looking to replace the old sofa bed ....any ideas..?? I'v checked on line found a web site Shop4seats.com...anyone familiar with them..or have switch out the old sofa...also ..also my captains chair..By the end of the day my back kills me...any help...

Invisibrake Questions

I purchased a toad with an Invisibrake system and have some questions as I have never used this system before. I purchased the warning light that mounts in the motorhome, all other components appear to be in the tow vehicle. My question is, once I ...

kcgaz by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer with boat on top, car on bottom

A while back someone on this forum posted a picture of either their own class A, or one that they saw in their travels, pulling an awesome trailer where the boat was above the car on a trailer. My boss doesn't believe me, but I say if it was on this ...

Travelling to Florida by tow truck

Hello. I have a 1996 Monaco Dynasty. I left Ontario on Saturday November 5th and made it to Ohio where I bedded down for the night at a KOA. Left Sunday morning and had just passed the Ohio Kentucky border when I started to lose power at the thr...

Where do you put your lawn chairs

So we downsized from a Class C to a small B and taking her out on her maiden voyage on Saturday. I took about 10 bags of "stuff" out of the C, and got about 3 bags into the B, but can't for the life of me find a place for the lawn chairs. Any suggest...

Fluid Change

I have a 2011 Fleetwood with a V10 gas engine and tow a CRV. The RV has 40,000 miles. At what interval do you change the RV transmission fluid ? Does anyone change brake fluid this early? How about coolant? The Ford maintenance schedule makes no men...

k9dad by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Extender stay blocking?

I am planning to stay in one spot for several months next summer. Rather than leave the levelers extended for that period of time would it make sense to use them to level the motorhome, block it up then retract the levellers? Has anyone done this? ...

BartonT by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Did it again

It took me 16 years but now I have done it again, must be old age.:)I had a small pickup pass me and the passenger was waving like crazy and pointing to the back of my motor home. I pulled over and found out my 50 amp power cord was trailing behind m...

Dual Alternators for A/C Removal, newbie

Good morning everyone! I'm joe, new to the forum. To give a super quick backstory, I bought a 87 Minnie Winnie for $500 about a year ago, it was stripped and a leaky mess. 1 year later, me and my girlfriend updated the whole thing. Took it on one or ...