Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

bunk beds

Who makes a C with bunk beds in the rear & the bath room behind them? I saw one but forget who makes it. The bunks are across from each other.

Will this rig get me thru the western mountains

Will I have enough power to travel in the western US?My wife and I are thinking of buying a 2017 Georgetown, motor home, model 364TS by Forest River. This unit is 36 ft long and the GVWR is 22,00 lbs and the GCWR is 26,000 lbs. It has a Ford V10, 32...

grampyjd by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Before you sign the papers...

Before you sign the papers to buy your perfect rv why not wheel and deal for these items:1)a second battery.2)solar panel and controller3)accumulator tank The rv comes with a new battery (it should) but if you camp at all you really need two.Get the...

Monaco, Holiday Rambler, American Coach, Fleetwood

About REV Group" HERE is a url if you're interested.Milwaukee-based specialty vehicle manufacturer REV Group Inc. plans to raise up to $100 million in its initial public offering, to a preliminary prospectus it filed Monday (Oct. 24) with the SEC. RE...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Gulf Stream

Hello,I would like opinions on a 2006 Gulf Stream tour master 36 ft. It's 340 hp either cat or cummins not sure yet. Is Gulf Stream a good brand?ThanksJim

odis by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

77 sportsman Vogue just bought need some pointers

Hey y'all I just traded my van for this sweet 77 dodge sportsman vogue. I can't figure out the electrical system. I have an extra deep cycle,and two terminals in the back of the tv for it to be hooked up to. I am mechanically inclined and have instal...

Sneeblii by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing 2013 Honda CR-v

When towing a 2013 CR-V do I need to disconnect the battery? My last car had a charge line installed to keep the battery charged, but I forgot to tell them to do it this time. On the list to do when I get home in the spring unless Camping World can d...

aboeck3 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Power Issue

2011 Forest River Lexington. Ran a vacuum cleaner on the same ckt as the television. Out went the citcuit. I only lost the front 115v AC receptacles. Checked all ckt breakers several times. No breakers were tripped. The receptacles are on two 15 ...

pkick by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

inverter problem (will not turn off)

Bottom line: My heart 20D inverter will not turn off.I have a 1998 Safari Sahara with a heart 20D inverter. I got it out of parking and brought it to the house. When I parked it the inverter was on even though the control panel switch is turned off....

alexcc1 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Porch and storage bay lights not working

On my 2007 Southwind 32V the porch light and storage bay lights will not work. I have located and checked the fuses in the BCC control box and the bulbs and they are good. Are there fuses or some other switches at another location. Also, the master s...

sullivd by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Every time I get on RV.net I have to log in and give my pass word, I never log out. Is the problem on my end are is there some where I can click that says remember the log in on this computer.Thanks for all comments.

Are design changes possible during same production year?

So I've been looking at the Winnebago Vista lx 35f (aka Itasca Sunstar lx 35f). During my research i noticed one strange thing.In some 2017 models, the buckle on the drop down bed is on the passenger side, there are no side shelving, and there is a ...

bzboy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes