Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Allison Transmission upshift problem

I am having a shifting issue with the Allison Transmission and I thought I would post it here to see if anyone had any insight on what it could be. The coach is a 2003 Newmar Kountry Star with the ISB 300HP motor and the Transmission is the 3000 ser...

DanK by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Safari Serengeti

Can anyone give me information on this rig. It is a 1999 with 43K on it.Model 3726 330 HP Cat.engine and Allison trans. I want to know if there is any known problems other than usual concerns about age and condition.Thanks as always.

Lurker52 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago View Profile Community

We've got the Winnebago View Profile 24G on our wishlist. I thought it would be nice to start a conversation with other owners of the Winnebago View Profile (e.g., 24J, 24M, 24G, 24V). As a newly renewed, but previous Good Sam member from way back,...

New Aftermarket Engine Starter

Does anyone have any first hand experience with new after market starters. These and rebuilt OEMs are close to the same price, but the new aftermarket are probably easier to come by and are available on Amazon with no shipping or tax in most cases at...

Cover

Looking for a good cover. Have been using the cheap ones that only last about 18 months here in southern Ca. I have been doing this for years so please no comments about the trouble some have.Thanks Mike

RVMike by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Well after a lot of years on the Truck Camper side of things I have officially made the move to a Class C.So far I love the unit but I need to do a lot of little mods to get it up to my wants and needs, carpet and underlay are in, dual thermometer i...

Photomike by Explorer III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

SPELL CHECK

I need a good site for spell checking words. I can not believe the amount of information I glean from you guys. thank you very much

bgant4 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

dish receiver vip211k

The dish receiver I have for the tailgater seems to stay excessively hot even when off. I asked Dish and they said it is normal to be hot.It's been that way since purchased new. Is everyone elses receiver the same way/HOT!

lj2654 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Painting the Exterior

I have a 2002 Adventurer and the outside is shot. It will not shineanymore and it has spider cracks all over and pot marks starting.Does anyone on the east coast area know of a good body shop for classA motor homes. This is going to need good prep wo...

bunyon14 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with entry level diesel pushers

I've been looking at a new Forest River Berkshire and Winnebago Forza. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the two companies. Do they have a good reputation for warranted work and being good to their customers? And is there a reason to s select one co...

2014 Sunseeker 3170DS - audio buzz?

I am throwing this out in the hopes that someone else has experienced the same issue and solved it.When I play the TV in the front of the RV and run the audio through the head unit (aux 2) and turn up the volume there is a loud "buzz" with the audio....

2012 Phoenix Cruiser 3100

Sold our 1971 Avion 28' TT about 3 years ago. We loved that "silver twinkie" and we have really missed camping. Researched class C and narrowed it down to three small manufacturers known for quality and customer service. Triple E out of Canada. Coach...