Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

PA Turnpike

Hi All, I have a 40 foot Motor Coach with toad can someone advise me on the tolls from Wheeling to Hershey PA and current conditions of the road? Thanks

Shock recommendation

Howdy,Looking for new shock recommendation. 2002 Ford E350 V10 with 2003 Winnebago 24V on top of it. Original Ford Shocks, Firestone air bags. Worn leaf springs 70k miles. Considering Monroe Gasmatic RV that have assist springs on the shock itself. ...

No 50 AMP on shore power

A new problem for me, I can only get 30 AMP coming into my coach even though I am connected to a 50 AMP OUTLET. The outlet checks good with my multimeter. When I switch to the genset I have full power. Could this be a failure of the transfer switc...

jswat by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

1996 Bounder Water LEAK

Does anyone know what kind of insulation would be used in the walls of a 1996 Fleetwood bounder. I recently purchased a motorhome that apparently leaks water and has for awhile im guessing. The previous owner and his wife both had said it ahsnt leake...

RollerRV by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermostat

I am looking for a thermostat for 75d Generac generator. Haven't had any luck so hoping someone on this forum has purchased one.

Dash Camera / Video recommendation

Hi, I would like some recommendation about installing a Dash camera to record video while traveling.Is it possible to start / stop with a wireless remote?How long can you record?How is the record quality?Connect and download into a computor? Somethin...

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo Therm Front A/C not working correctly

Well since day one our front A/C (zone 1) has not worked properly (2004 Monaco Camelot). Sometimes it take a while for it to start but usually works well on hot days. Getting ready for a trip and have it hooked to shore power testing everything and t...

Hit a tree in the rv park

Just in case you all were wondering the tree that I hit has been removed at the RV Park immediately. I don't know how to post pictures here but there's an RV there now in the stump is underneath it. Not sure why they removed my post but it's all good

David0725 by Explorer II
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Sumo springs vs. Bilstein shocks

Need opinions please. Which is better - Sumo springs or Bilstein shocks and why? We have a 2008 Fleetwood Fiesta. Gas. 37 ft. long. We intend on keeping it for many years.

dvs57 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire Pressure Monitoring System or not!

Ok, so here's my question, we are talking about the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) for our new MH and one of us feels like its an expense we don't need at this time and the possibility of perhaps a severe blowout is unlikely to happen.. The o...

WD40 staining?

Anyone ever had staining on side of coach? Sprayed awning brackets last night. Just got back from road and noticed spots. Tried to rub off with water with no success.

Roof antenna- antenna booster?

We are having trouble getting reception at an RV Park in Jackpot Nevada. It's a new RV. I told my wife that when using the crank up roof antenna that the antenna booster must be on. She swears that the boater button is on only when using cable!Whi...

Hemi Engines

Does anyone know why these engines are not being used by Workhorse as a option to Big Block Chevy? Thanks for all opinions!

Air brake filter

I have e 2005 Bounder 34n DP, can some one tell me where the air brake filter is and how hard is it to replace ?Thank you.

Bedroom tv mount

Been lurking for 4 years and just purchased a 2017 Thor four winds 28z. Question I am planning on mounting a tv in bedroom but the wall seems flimsy. What would be the best way to mount? Looks like screws or bolts will protrude through bathroom cabi...