Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tire Minder

Does anyone have experience using the Tire Minder wireless tire pressure monitoring system sold at CW? It's a little pricey but seems like a good idea to me. I wonder how accurate it is and if it's reliable?

dramsey1 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend lost his fiber roof on a 15 yr. old Itaska.

I had replaced the original sealant on my winnie years ago with 3M Marine sealant years ago.And never did anything after that, as it stuck toeverything but the aluminum gutter.But after his cost 10,000 dllars, I just went back with an inch and half o...

Kwikee Steps

What do I need to look for to get my Kwikee Steps to work properly? When the engine is running my Kwikee Steps work just fine! When the engine is shut off my Kwikee Steps will not extend (they stay in the retracted position when the coach door is ope...

Another Motorhome??

Sold my K.Star pusher about 3 years ago.Seriously thinking about another motor home.Have owned a Winnebago, Southwind and the Newmar, and my opinion is that the Newmar was the better of the 3.Short list would be Newmar, Holiday Rambler and Winnebago....

Mike_P_ by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unscientific Opinion Poll

I have noticed a large number of RVers who pull into a campground and immediately hook up their sewer line and open the black dump valve and leave it open for weeks at a time. I have been RVing for 15 years and when I bought my first rig, I was told ...

Winnebago Spirit 31G

Looking for input from new owners (2017). Do you know wet weight with no cargo or passengers? First trip experiences please. Thank you.

RV parks/camp grounds

Good morning all.As stated begore I am a super new RVer. Question- What arethe big differences between the different RV parks? I read RV resorts, trailer parks, camp grounds, RV camping grounds.I can imagine some of the differences. So we plan a trip...

Kailua by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Water Tank

What is the quickest way to dump the fresh water tank? Is there an easy way or do i have to turn the water pump on and run the water through the taps?I have a 2002 Itasca Spirit 324VThanks,

ragdogs by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrek battery cover

Lost rear battery box cover for my Roadtrek 190 Popular 2008.Anybody know where to find a replacement ? I am not having much luck with my close dealer.

rwulf by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Four winds Seista

Just got a 2008 Fourwinds Siesta 2008 27 ft. Original owner had almost all manuals etc. only thing we're missing is the spec sheet that has all the height, width and especially the holding and fresh water tank capacities. He could only guess at the ...

Water Leak Bunk bed Over Driver Seat

I have Class C Coachman Freelander 32 BH 2011 model.Recently we have lot of rain in Maryland and I noted water under the mattress pad of the bunk bed over driver's seat.I was very surprised as no evidence of water leak from the roof or vent or side w...

bill257 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Bump and Go

We have an old rule of thumb here in Chicago regarding your bumpers - tap and go to help you parallel park (haha). Seriously though is anyone aware of a cheap hitch mounted product that I can see through the rear window to let me know how far to back...