Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Beware Pilot in NJ

On the way home from the NE we stopped at the Pilot along I78 in West Clinton,NJ. I don't come this way often, and forgot that one cannot self_serve gasoline in NJ.Anyway, I dutifully pulled up as the attendant directed, passed him my card, and said ...

Start solenoid location, 2000 Harney Coach

Am trying to find the start solenoid for my 2000 Renegade. This solenoid is powered from Key and then sends signal to solenoid on top of starter. Any ides/help/suggestions {"give up" not good...:):)} ?? This is not the solenoid in the DC Breaker pa...

Roof repair

Despite cleaning with acetone and scrubbing the Eternabond still not stick, I'm not sure if the caulking is either. Also where the radio resides need to remove it and fix the deck underneath due to previous leaks. I'm not sure what the PI put on this...

Holiday Rambler Vacationer 1997

I would like to check the power steering level and condition of the fluid in my unit, but I don't know where the reservoir is. Can someone help me with this issue? It is Ford chassis with the 460 engine. Thanks.

Tire issue

HiJust thought I'd post this as a reminder to do "once over's" on your tires whenever you stop be it at a rest area or CG...ect. Long story short, I took my own advice and discovered that my outer right rear tire was missing the entire center tread. ...

Onan Generator 4000

My Onan Generator is not starting.I hear clicking noise but did not start.What could be the problem.

bill257 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Class B for 3?

More thoughts on possibly downsizing from an A to a B. But what we like about our A is the various sleeping arrangements. Tough to find many in the B market that offer true sleeping for 3. We are 2 adults and one teenager. Really like the Travato 59G...

Effy by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Ladders for RV work

I am stumped about replacing my 8' Step ladder for outside RV work. It is a high quality fiberglass product from Louisville. It fits in the pass through compartment, but is just not what I want, for what I need. Does anyone have tips about what they ...

werni9 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear View Camera problem

I just purchased a 2004 Itasca Sunrise M30W, and the rear view camera is inoperable. It is a Sony VCB-MH3 Camera and a Sony VCB-MHD1 monitor. When turned on, I get only a white screen on the channel (3-channel monitor) that the camera is plugged in ...

4x4van by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Forum

Just Saying Hello and seeing how this forum works. I'm not new to RV's this is my 4th Class A and 7th RV.

White Streaks Down the Side of Coach

The water running from the roof of my coach from the air conditioner and from rain leaves white streaks down the side of it. I've tried RV soaps but I can't seem to remove them. My coach is full body paint. Has anyone found a way to remove them?

dramsey1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes