Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tires, Tires, Tires!

We plan to replace at least two tires on our MH. I've heard Michelin and Firestone have good tires. But I'm curious about who to get them from. Do the major chains do tire mounting on motorhomes and do you trust them? By the way, we had two tire blow...

Interior Make Over

Currently in Oregon and considering stopping in at Countryside RV Interiors to get some work done. Need dining booth cushions redone, replace hide-a-bed with a Jack Knife sofa, replace carpet under both of these on my slide out and have the drivers ...

SGTJOE by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1995 Tioga Montara -No Power from House Battery

First post...and looking for help My house battery was old and wouldn't hold a charge any more. So today I replaced it with a new one. Now I can't seem to get any power to my 12V house circuit (lights, water pump, heaters...) unless I use my generat...

Towing Equinox 4 down

Anyone tow a Chevy Equinox with a Gasser Ford V10? I am looking at purchasing a Chevy Equinox and was wondering how this car tows 4 down.

Dow12 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for our first used Diesel Pusher

Hi Everyone. We have owned 3 travel trailers. We really enjoy our trips but are getting ready to venture out further then our own state (Texas). We are interested in purchasing a used Diesel Pusher or Class A (gas). Not looking to full time just ...

Best vented washer dryer combo

I would love opinions on the washer dryer combos that you all have. The pros and cons etc. We're going to be purchasing one and would like some reviews before we do. Thanks!!

paint

I have a 2005 37a pace arrow and trying to find touch up paint for the color mocha metallic #745 476Im.Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

ggrotz by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Parts interchange for Workhorse

I have a W20 and I think I need a new radiator. There was a person on here that used to give the part numbers for these parts and I think he sold them also. I'm trying to find this company name if someone remembers. This was when everyone one was ...

charwan by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Swingaway storage pod/bike rack combo

Does anyone know a company that might mfg such a thing for a class B? I saw one on a B van in Florida but failed to ask the owner the brand but he did indicate it was purchased in Canada. Thanks

A Ladder

Is a ladder really that useful? Looking to buy a new unit and want to know if you feel the ladder is really that essential. We don't plan on getting a roof rack or storing anything up there. We feel that the unit we are looking at looks a lot cleaner...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

How do we install adjustable shelving?

Our 3 small hanging closets are all short so that the bed can slide under them.We keep a small laundry basket in one of them which limits the clothing space and the space over the basket is basically wasted.We want to install one of those systems whe...

Help with my inverter (SOLVED AND HOW THE STORY ENDED)

You can skip down to "NOW MY QUESTION" if you don't want to mess with reading how this came about. It's kinda long and but if you have comment on it, I'd appreciate it.I'm on my maiden voyage with our new to us M/H. We've had a M/H for years but th...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Coachman Mirada versus Fleetwood Bounder

I would appreciate any opinions on the two coaches above. One is a 2012 Mirada and the other a 2008 Bounder. Both coaches look mint. Perhaps if a few owners might chime in on the merits or drawbacks of either one. I'm experienced in a class C so this...

Tow Dolly Lights

I recently purchased a Kar Kaddy tow dolly and I'm finding out that it would be a good idea to add an additional set of lights to the back of the vehicle I'm towing. My dolly has permanently mounded LED lights and my MH has a 7 pin plug and I have an...

yb4 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes