Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

question on sanitizing water system adding bleach tank

Hello,I have the Nautilus water management system and I understand how to set the levers to sanitize and it will pull the bleach/water mixture into the fresh water tank.My question is I have a 60 gallon tank which would be 12 5 gallon buckets. Can I ...

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Antenna

OK, we have a sensar III Antenna on our 2015 Montana. Stupid question but we want to know once and for all. One side is wear the cable go in. Other side is flat and has winegard on it. Then we have the wings. One is on the W side of Winegard and...

TCI by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Time for tires?

We are headed to Colorado this summer in our 5 year old Jayco. The TT has the original Towmax tires (205/75R15s) that came on it when we bought it new. I have pulled the camper to central Arkansas and SE Missouri in the dead of summer and made seve...

Faulty black water sensor

The black water sensor on my 1998 pace arrow vision reads full even though the tank has just been emptied. Short of replacing the sensor is there anyway to know how full the tank is? Also, would it be very difficult to replace the sensor?

Zenshin by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

12v Constant DRAW

Hi guys,I have something 12v draining my batteries overnight. I have everything shut off on the camper, and it still drains them over night. Just put in new batteries as well. Still drains them.How do I start trouble shoothing this 12v electrical ...

The Big 3?

Anyone done the "The Big 3" (charging wire) upgrade to their TV's/MH's?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnmXKjm3tZELike it or not, disadvantages?How did it play the ECU when the charging wire was paralleled to the batt?

Bend by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Newmar Ventana LE Satellite Wiring

Have my rig in for Trav'ler installation, and tech says he didn't find wiring (shown in the wiring diagram I rec'd from Newmar, printed, and gave to tech) for the bedroom TV... "going to have to drill a bigger hole..." to have another look (he found ...

Canadian TV in Florida

After another winter without cdn hockey on tv I'd really like to find a solution! I thought I had it with Shaw Direct but now I gather it's not going to be possible to get satellite coverage in the near future.Perhaps someone can set me straight on t...

ian_c by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaking propane tank.

I had a full 20lb propane tank sitting in my garage. I noticed a smell of propane and there was an odd noise coming from it. Turns out, the relief valve was letting propane out.I am wondering if due to the heat we now have if it wasn't overfilled.Do ...

Schwintek gear rack lubrication

I've used the factory recommended CRC Powerlube with PTFE in accordance with the Schwintek video to lubricate the gear rack: Schwintek videoNow, after two years, the gear rack has an accumulation of black burnish marks on the gear teeth and a gummy r...

How hot is HOT

Ford v10 (v8,v6) when water temp reaches a certain temp, half of the cylinders shut down into limp. What is the actual temp in degrees that this occurs?

tarnold by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Neat Mini Bus Block Find...

https//www.ebay.com/itm/600V-15A-Ground-Circuit-Terminal-Blocks-Dual-Row-5-Position-Screw-Terminal-Strip/292502772231?hash=item441a861a07:g:pAIAAOSwJ3RavhUDhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Ground-Circuit-Terminal-Blocks-Dual-Row-5-Position-Screw-Terminal-S...

Solar Install DIY

Want to share your solar install or review what others have done? There are a lot of good ideas and information to share. Let me know about your install and I’ll add it to this list. Members Solar Installations With Pics Or you can review this list t...

Xantrex Freedom 450 inverter

I have a 2006 Fleetwood 39L Excursion. I was having inverter Problems not charging batteries. Took it to local rv service center and they stated that the inverter was bad. $1000 for new one plus install fee. Checked prices and yes that was the going ...

Rgtopda by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes