Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Charge voltage while running furnace

Honda 2000Powermax 75 amp chargerTwo sams club gc2 golf batteriesPropex 2800 furnace 2 amp drawI normally charge at 14.8volts ,,,,, should I adjust my charge voltage higher when my furnace is running since my furnace sucks alot of juice?If so what vo...

TST 507 TPMS...A Review

I ordered a 4 channel/tire Truck System Technologies 507 TPMS tire pressure monitoring system from www.TechnoRV.com . Great price, free shipping and I had it in two days!PACKAGING:Nicely done with lots of extra O rings for when you need to chang...

Pop Up Electriacal Question

I have a pop up which runs of the standard 15/ 20 amp outlets. I can plug it directly into my home and have no issues. I am going to be going camping in the near future and the site we chose says they have mostly 30 amp connections. I am going to ...

Where is Slideout Electrical Controller?

My bedroom slide is out and won't retract. I push the button and all I get is clicking. The other slide on the rig works fine. I have the owners manual and the detailed slideout system operations manual but nether one of them tells me where the Elect...

Old class c rotted back outside corner

Hi i just bought an older class c its a 1979 dodge triple e (micmac III)this is only to get me thru the year tell i can get another one. Everything works and is a great unit, except i noticed today that the back left corner has seperated looks like t...

L0KI by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

MC4 to battery post cable?

Hi,I have the Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase, can someone tell me where to buy (URL?) a cable to swap out the alligator clip connectors to O-rings style battery terminal connectors?I am wanting a more convenient and...

deppeler by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot water tank drain hole is stripped

My Rv has a Suburban hot water tank with an anode rod. It is getting difficult to screw the anode rod in and I belive the drain hole is starting to get stripped or cross threaded. Any suggestions? Mark from Colorado

Norcold Double Door Fridge - Model 1210

In the past week every time we open the doors of the fridge we get a peculiar odour. It sort of smells like warm plastic or maybe rubber. Can't really peg down the smell, but it is strong and clings to the outside of every bottle and can. We've remov...

Lenny_K by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic Refrig Model RM1350MX

I am having problems with frige. weekend before last we were camping and had not problems with it. We got home and I parked the 5th wheel in our backyard. I made sure it was completely level. Left the fridge on propane for about two days. We had froz...

Rudyp by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worth buying a generator with a motorhome with an Onan?

At the Austin RV show, one place was offering a Yeti cooler or a Champion 4000 generator. What would you choose?If I were out boondocking, the Champion 4000 generator, if jammed in a doghouse and well away from my rig might be OK, but it isn't my id...

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Great Service from TST on my TPMS

Two years ago, I purchased a TST 507 Flow Thru for my new FW. TST offered a three year warranty on the system. A few weeks ago, the system indicated I had a leak in one of the tires. I was surprised that the leak was actually coming from one of th...

Tundra Brake Controller Location

Just purchased a new to us 2010 Tundra double cab. Our old TV was a 2002 Tundra. The 02 had a perfect location for my prodigy P2 controller with a flat location to the lower right of the steering wheel. I drilled a small hole in the back for the wire...

marc71 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Convection Microwave

We have a 2014 fifth wheel with a Convection Microwave installed. There were no instructions on how to operate the Convection oven portion of the Microwave. It is a Frigidaire unit. Does anyone know of a book, or manual, on how to use one of these...

Bandaid by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes