Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Advice on purchasing a used class B

We bought a 1987 Falcon a few years ago. We've loved traveling in it, but we're really too old for the bed above the cab and want some modern amenities. We're looking for a replacement. Less than 10 years old, with either 2 twin beds or at least a...

Chassis battery drain

I noticed a strange problem with my 2015 Four Winds 22E on a Chevy 3500 chassis and am wondering if anyone else has noticed it. I was winterizing the RV and just finished charging the battery. I had put the key in the ignition and turned it to acc to...

samven1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Intellitec Bi-Directional Isolator fried

After noticing that my house batteries were not charging while driving I did some checks and found both the Intellitec controller and Trombetta relay that make up my battery isolator were fried. I opened up the controller and could see a burnt area ...

Groover by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading Audio System

Would like to upgrade radio/CD unit in 2008 Fleetwood Bounder 35E which is located in dash. Any recommendation on type of unit and how to remove currently installed unit.?Happy Thanksgiving in advance.

Door entry code reset

I have a new to us 2007 Foretravel Nimbus that has a door entry system that is coded. No one could tell me the code when purchased but was told the hand held remotes would be all that I need. I would still like to know the code or how to reset it, an...

American Coach Air Bed

Looking at a 2013 Revolution and it has option 855 Queen Bed with Air. (Master bed, not couch) The other option was memory foam which I would have preferred, or even either in King bed. Question - does "air" just mean an air mattress? or is it more...

O.K. guys and gals, here, I believe, is a new one...

I've never seen this problem posted before so...here goes: When the coach has sat unused for a few days and I then turn on a water faucet - kitchen or bath, it runs pure black water for a couple seconds then clears up. It seems that when water sits i...

kwikee level best levelers

Im hoping someone recognizes this problem. my 2007 winnebago sightseer has the kwikee level best levelers with the auto mode. when i activate the levelers on the right side of the coach, which lowers the right side front and right side rear levelers ...

dollieon by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Average carpet sqf in a RV?

I found a guy on Craigslist who does carpeting for a living. He quoted me at 250-300.00 including carpet and labor to do my RV. I told him it was 50-100sqf of carpet space which is obviously just a guess. Do you think I'm about right on that? It's a ...

Fla904 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

1997 Daymon Daybreak no power

I have a 1997 Daymon daybreak. On a recent trip home . It lost power going up hills . I changed fuel filter but it didn't seem to help. It idles fine but seems to hesitate upon acceleration. It almost seems to surge up till hill under a load . I am n...

ashlatz by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Propane Furnace Exhaust Fumes Inside Coach

Hello All,I’ve been looking to buy a 2015 Winniebago Vista 36Y. I live in Northern NJ and couldn’t find one locally. I located one at Ray Wakley’s RV Center in North East, PA, some 6 hours away, and liked the unit very much when I saw it. While walki...

Residential Fridges

I remember oohing and aahing when I first saw a residential fridge in a motorhome, but now that I am learning the logistics it takes to keep that running on the road, how are they working out for you folks that have used them for a few years after ha...

Backup camera wire loom question

Hey guys,I'm replacing the old backup camera system in my 1995 Bounder. The plug going into the back of the monitor has 4 wires. I'm looking for help identifying them, as I am mounting the new LCD monitor in the same location and want to use them. ...

whit by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes