Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

A vs. C

Hello All,We currently own a 2009 Kingsport 295 QB and are thinking of selling the TT and buying a motorhome. We just don't know if we want to get a class A or C.I've read a lot about both and they have their own ups and downs.Looking for some help f...

NADA Pricing

When looking to buy a used Class A, how much should one rely on NADA pricing? I am mostly looking at Private Party's and they seem to be all over the board in pricing, for similar rigs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks

kencleo by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

The "Spirit of '76" Build

This thread is to chronicle the build/rebuild of our 1976 Midas Class C. He is a GMC chassis with a 400 small block. I will be doing little more than maintenance at this point, but eventually will do a complete restoration. It will be slow going, ...

How do they do that?

When an overhead front tube TV is removed and is replaced with a flat screen that is wider than the opening and the opening is not modified, how is the flat screen mounted?Are they lined up on a mount and then pulled down to "Lock" it in or something...

Stranger by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator won't stay on.

Just wondering. Gen set will not run long when coach is in motion. Running down the hwy, start gen set (need 110vac) and the gen set will run for 10 seconds to 2 minutes then cut off. Must restart and same short run. Cuts off then start again, et...

Brake controlers,Roadmaster vs.Patriot

My old APOLLO controler is dead.Have a MH with the Roadmaster 9100 installed and the previous owner gave me everything off his Honda car in a box!The Alternative is to trade my old Apollo to Blue Ox toward a new Patriot one they now sell or have the...

moodier by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

tow dolly

Does anybody have one of these:http://cartowdolly.com/Do you have the surge brakes? How do you like it overall?

1997 American Eagle vs 2000 Safari Zanzibar

Hi, we are just starting our full timing journey. We have been sitting in the same park basically for a year waiting for our house to sell.We finally have a contract-so we are thinking about the future. We are 60 and 61. We have 2004 dodge diesel 1 t...

Itasca front tv access

We have a 2007 Itasca Sun Cruiser 35L. Does anyone know the procedure or where I can find the steps to remove the front tv?I currently need to deal with squeaks with the top of the tv, but eventually want to replace it with a modern one. For the life...

New Tires on Wednesday

Having new tires installed on Wednesday. Used the FMCA Michelin Advantage Program and saved over $110 a tire. Replaced Goodyears that were 7 years old and starting to river. I'm an aviator and know for a fact that if you don't take care of machines t...

2000 Georgetown 306, No heat or AC

I purchased this motorhome about 3 months ago and finally had a chance to take her out for a couple hours. When driving down the road the switch on the dash does nothing as far as directing heat. The blower turns on but it only goes to the floor. ...

New buyer....probably same old questions.

Hello all,Within the next few years I will transition from seeing the country from the air (I am a pilot) To seeing it from the rd.I am going to go full time and hit the road in a class A rv.One thing I am confused about is pricing. I understand any ...

unoilot by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Brakes on Coachman Cross Country 385DS

Hello AllI am new to the Forum and RVing. I just purchased our First RV in December. We purchased a new Class A Cross Country Diesel 385DS. Apart from the dealer not bothering to test anything, it has been quite a smooth run. A few issues, but we man...

Need help in Tallahassee area...

I need to have my MH weighed. Preferably weighing 'four-corners' but would settle for only weighing front and rear axles if 'four-corners' weighing is not available in the area. Anyone in this area (or elsewhere) have advice? Thanks! Larry...