Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Problems Dometic Elite dual fuel refrigerator RM7732

We have a Dometic Elite dual fuel (electric / LP) side by side refrigerator Freezer in our 1997 American Dream, Model RM7732.It works great on electric but has been reluctant to start on LP. Once started it runs fine. (LP detector is on in the coach)...

Slides

I park my MH beside my garage at home. It is on a cement pad I put the slides out and leave them out, unless it is going to rain and I put them in. Question can I do this without starting the MH to air up the system. I have been starting it up to do ...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

No 12v power to generator

I originally posted this in tech but am not getting much response. Seems like the Class C group is more active than the tech group. Need some help on this one!Last winter I had a new Xantrex 3000w Pure Sine Wave inverter/charger installed in my RV. G...

Duo therm furnace question

Having recently sold my truck camper, it has a duo-therm forced air furnace. I've used the furnace for two moose hunting seasons flawlessly. When I went to show the buyer how the system works, I couldn't get the thermostat to allow the main gas val...

Towing with Sprinter C/Wet Bath in a call B

I am splint between a sprinter B or CFirst question, it just seems like a major PIA to clean the shower room so you use the toilet in a wet bath situation, comments?second, is anyone towing a really small car, like smart car or so?, like to hear your...

Stovetop burners making yellow flames

My 1994 Holiday Rambler Vacationer is equipped with an Atwood 3-burner stove. It worked fine for about 10 months and now for the last month or so I’m getting yellow in my burner flames and soot on the bottom of my pots and pans. It’s affecting all th...

Onan 2800 Microlite change Update

Well I finally managed to get all of the changes made to install the new Onan replacement generator. I have it all done except the exhaust pipe, and that is another story. I purchased a 3 foot long straight length of the pipe from Cummins, and i need...

Barman by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Carefree Slide Out Awnings

The Carefree awnings we have are the ones that have a cover that the awning rolls back in when the slide goes in. If I remove some screws on the ends you can swing the cover up for cleaning out any twigs or leaves that may have got rolled up, the pr...

Remapping Transmission on Triton V10?

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on remapping the shifting on a Class A with the Triton V10. Just purchased a used coach and it just will NOT stay in high gear for ANY kind of an upgrade with the cruise control on. Any slight rise and ...

Need Mechanic to Check Out RV Near Tualatin, OR

Just came to terms over a used RV from Fun Time RV in Tualatin Or. I'd like to take it to a mechanic to have the mechanicals checked out. I feel pretty confident in checking out the house part as I have owned a couple of TTs in the past and the sell...

UFO chassis?

In the Winnebago / Itasca models, What years and models was the UFO rear engine gas available? Got a link to the info? Can't seem to find it on Winne site.Thanks-- Mick

freshwater system

We live in the Pacific N. West and will be leaving for California early October. Our MH is still winterized. When is the soonest we can ready the fresh water system so we don’t have mold in the pipes and freshwater tank? thanks all

anon125 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes