Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winnebago with padded foam headliner?

Did Winnebago improve the foam backed vinyl headliner for 2007 era MHs, or should I expect to have it start falling down like much earlier versions of this headliner? I know it is the foam that disintegrates on much earlier years and was wondering if...

motorhome tires

I need a set of 245/75 R22.5 tires installed on my motorhome. where can I get it done near Troy, Il Thanks, Jim.

brewer60 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Loose rubber seal on bay door

I have a bay door that the rubber seal inside is hanging loose along the top edge. What kind of glue would be good to attach it back in place?Thanks!

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Chassis build versus motorhome build

Hi there, I bought an advertised 1998 Georgie Boy in California and brought it back to New York. I took the paperwork to the DMV and they noticed the title says 1997 and the vehicle transfer document said 1998. They would not register the vehicle unt...

Mawgan by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

another newbie needs advice

You can read my profile for more info on us and why I am here. Looking to buy a 2002 phoenix cruiser for less than 15k, 40miles. Trying to accesses what pitfalls to look for in this purchase. Resale value, mpg, handling, it's on a e350. Husband can...

Mt_Pilot by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the latest on RedMaxPro peeling and removal.

Three years after applying RedMaxPro to my 2001 Tradewinds it is peeling off and something has to be done. I am also 3 years older with rotator cuff problems in both shoulders. Has anyone found a easy solution to removing this ugly mess. It looked...

Flo-Rite Battery Tender

I installed the Pro-Fill battery tender on my coach batteries today. It was getting just too difficult to stick my head in the battery compartment to check and fill my 4 batteries (I'm getting too old it seems). I would like to know how others had ...

jswat by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Quickee steps open and will not go in

I bought these Quickee automatic steps (2 step model) about 5 years ago. During this trip out west the steps stayed out and will not come in no matter what I do. I did pull the pin and wire them up till I get home in another week or so. I need some...

n4hwl by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

first travel trip from Fort Myers to Annapolis MD

Two recently retired rookies with little doxie are excited about our first real travel adventure in our Safari Panther.(we have taken long weekends of travel within Florida) Looking for advice on just about everything from rv sites, number of hours t...

Freeze dried foods

Do any of you carry the freeze dried foods on your trips? Seems like, if they are any good, would make cooking in a b-van a breeze. Or at least something different and easy to prepare on occasion.I see them here: http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Ho...

Holley 4 barrel carburetor problem

1988 Motorhome with 1987 Ford 460ci E-350 has Holley 4 barrel list # 50174. I can not find a parts diagram showing the mixture idle screws should be two in primary if I could have a part name and arrow showing where. Then maybe I could tune this darn...

Britches by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Day/night shades

After two expensive repair jobs on our day/night pleated shades where the strings are forever breaking in our Fleetwood Fiesta 34B 2010 we are looking to replace them. We still like the concept but all those puny little strings make it too complicate...

antenna

HelloI have a 04 Bounder there is a small antenne on the roof over the driver seat ,is it for CBs or is it for FM radio?

sssooo by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

One trip all 48 States

Just for the fun of it I was figuring the shortest trip I could do from Central California and touch all 48. I have it some where just over 9400 miles. Has anyone tried this? And what is the shortest distance to touch all 48 States?Buster

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes