Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Any Fkeetwood 42P owners out there?

Well, yesterday the wife said she is thinking about selling everything and hitting the road full time. We currently own a 2007 HR Endeavor which has served us well especially the last four years of part timing. We were at the La Mesa RV show last win...

Lost hub cap

22.5 Aluminum wheel. Michigan roads robbed my center cap. Any idea where to order or pick up a new one?

Lar_s by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas vs Diesel

Hello,I'm a newbe. Can I get some pros and cons between Gas and Diesel engines for a motorhome?Thanks

slypig by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

lightening strike?

Ever since we had a bad lightening strike in our yard last week, I've found several outlets in the mh dead. There are a few working, checked the circuit breakers and they are fine, now what?

edpm..rubber roof....bad?..or worse?....

well I didnt know it at first but the motorhome I bought does have a edpm roof....(as an aside I added sta bil to the fill up)...anyway..now what do I do?...the guy who sold me the camper didnt own it very long and just bought it to resale...its neve...

Route Plan

Anyone have a suggestion for "best route" for travel from Salt Lake City to Monument ValleyThanks in advance as you guys are the BEST!!Mark

Graduated from beginner

After 1 year of RVing I feel like I have graduated to intermediate RVer. Many trips within Florida and a month-long journey up the east coast have given me a lot of experience. It was the round trip Florida to New York and Massachusetts that really p...

Body Roll

So we took our first mini-trip this past weekend on the coach and had an absolute BLAST!! Everything worked great and we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more unless someone else paid for everything!BUT.....traveling down the interstate to our destin...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Wineguard Satellite not Recieving Power

I am having a problem with my Wineguard Motionview Satellite receiving power. I was having a problem with both the satellite and antenna receiving power, but I found a bad fuse that is 7.5 amp. Put a new 7.5 amp fuse in and the power to the antenna w...

crobe18 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Remodeling

I don't know whether this question is appropriate, but I hope it doesn't break any forum rules.I need an interior remodel for my 2007 Discovery and it's something beyond what I can do as a DIY project. We'll be returning to Arizona in a few weeks and...

2001 Holiday Rambler DP 34' with 80K miles

Hello RVers:I am a first-time RV buyer who is planning on attending 2014 Hershey RV show. I am also looking at a 2001 HR Ambassador DP 34' with 2 slides and 80K miles from a private seller. Haven't seen it yet, but the photos and description sound ...

2006 LTV sprinter needs alternator

My battery indicator light came on and the code reader indicated it's the alternator. A vin search does not indicate what type of alternator was installed originally. They didn't have time to pull it today to see what amperage it needs. Does anyone k...

arvie by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Short term RV storage

I am searching for a short term RV storage solution next summer near Charleston, SC. We will be staying at a beach house for a week and will need to park our MH off site. I've searched around on the internet a bit, but haven't come up with anything...

moleary by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Carri Go wheel base

Greetings!A couple questions if you please. I recently down sized from a largerClass C Four Winds Chevy chassis to a 22 ft Carri Go, model 2110,Ford E450, year 2005. The Four Winds was a handful to drive in winds, had Air Lift bags put in all four c...

hilcntry by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes