Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Conflicting requirements for towing 2014 Jeep Cherokee

Just bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Also bought a Demco Dominator hitch as my old Demco hitch was almost 20 years old. The problem is this: Jeep says to put the Latitude in Neutral (N) BEFORE hooking to the MH and the Demco Dominator says t...

Tedtoo by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

454 Running Hot

So I just got back from my 2nd trip in my '84 Allegro. First trip was 300-miles RT in high-80 degree weather. Engine temps fluctuated but didn't enter the red zone until the last couple of mile from my house. I was trying to maintain a 45-MPH speed l...

Excellent Service at a Hill Truck Sales of South Bend, IN

I have been having an issue with a shimmy/vibration in the front end of my new coach since day 1 when I picked it up at the dealer 10 months ago. I had gone to several places to have it looked at and told Steve of the Freightliner help desk that I w...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Florida Repo laws?????

I am sad to say my days of RVing are over for a while. I recently had some unforeseen changes in my life. Long-Short I tried to sell my RV with no success. I got an offer from a wholesale buyer and he offered me $50k. When I advertised it I lowered t...

Where is my lift pump

2003 winnebago journey 36g 5.9 cummins isb 5 speed Where is the lift pump?MoHo has 50,000 miles Replace with cummins or upgrade with ?

Thor Palazzo

Anyone had experience with the new Palazzo diesel pusher by Thor? Would it hold up? Thanks.

porch light blowing fuse

Brand new rig never tried the porch light. When I flip it on the fuse burns. Its a 20 amp fuse. Does that mean there are some crossed wires somewhere?

Onan Oil Change Precaution

When changing your oil, be careful not to brush against the ignition switch on the exterior of your generator. If you are filling with oil and dipstick is out it can create a little mess! Don`t ask how I know. The house battery switch was off. Wo...

Flat towing 1997 f150 4x4

Does anyone have experience flat towing a 97 f150 auto trans manual transfer case. I read the owners manual trans in park transfer case in neutral and some vacuum line to cap? My question is if the engine is not running why the need to cap a vacuum l...

Air dyer update and additional help please (outcome)

I finally got around to looking at the air dryer situation that I posted a week ago.I have a Haldex pure air (not pure air plus) no spin off filter all inside the canister.I did look more closely at the air pressure and it is cutting off right around...

Blackwater valve pulss open but nothing drains out.

Looking in the toilet above the tanks is full. Pull the handle below and no draining...kinda of a drip then nothing. Pulled the panel and the rod handle is attached to the upper valve. Cannot tell if it is disconnected rod or clogged exit drain in ta...

Worry About Possible Problems

As I have been spending more time in my coach, I find that I worry about what could go wrong. I worry about what maintenance I am missing. If you look at the maintenance list that is given at the factory, it is intimidating. I feel like I would spend...

ncrowley by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Vibration at 70 mph

This vibration started about 6 months ago and is slowly getting worse. I had an alignment done and the front tires re-balanced. No improvement. Yesterday I replaced the front tires and still no improvement. Could this be coming from the rear wheels? ...

fisher60 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Dat/Night Thread Cleats

This may be in the wrong category - sorry if it is.We have several of our day/night thread cleats that are broken and need replaced. These are the things that the thread goes into and are affixed to the wall that holds the tension. I have looked on...

prstlk by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes