Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slotted/Driled Brake Disks??

Well, it's time to replace the rear brake disk (well, the right one has too much wear(the mechanic says it is a typical Ford thing and we replaced the caliper). I'm not a performance guy, but it's been suggested to upgrade to slotted, drilled, or sl...

timr by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Extendable lounge cable 2015 Winnebago

We have the extendable lounge in the 2015. The cable attached to plastic lever to release the extension so it can be compressed for travel has detached from the lever. I pulled the cable with piers to compress the lounge but would like to reattach. W...

2014 Winnebago - Journey - 42E

We are looking and really considering a new MH. Found a 2014 Winnebago - Journey - 42E that we really like. Have looked at many other manufactures and models. For the price and all the options the Journey matches our needs and wants. Anyone have ...

Exhaust manifold bolt ... advice needed!

I recently purchased a 1997 Ford Class A with a 460 engine. The exhaust manifold issues have been well documented and so I decided to put Banks headers and exhaust on it. All my manifold bolts seemed intact and so I started. The first one came out fa...

johnmark by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Refrigerator issue - "termo fuse" keeps popping

I have a dometic. On the back side of the fridge (through outdoor panel) there is a tube that gets hot. It has a electric heating element going into it, and on the bottom is where the gas comes in (for flame).In the center there is some kind of "fus...

crasster by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh water tank water level incorrect

Having a problem with the level indicator for the water level in the fresh water tank. It seams level indicator always show empty even when I know tank is 3/4 to full. levels in black and grey tanks seam to be functioning correctly. Any thoughts on a...

JCMack by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A with Rebuilt title

I need some information about buying a motorhome with a rebuilt title. The one we're going out to inspect had a salvage title as a result of a serious accident and has been repaired so it now has a rebuilt title. I'm suspicious it may have had water ...

radiator drain plug

I have a friend with a 2005 Alfa See Ya M/H and needs to change the coolant and upgrade to ELC and he says he can't find the drain plug on the radiator. Anyone know where it is and the procedure for flushing and refilling the coolant system.Thanks. I...

busyguy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorhome Camping

Any information about: Peach Creek RV and Camp Ground, 4401 Us Highway 98 E, Santa Rosa Beach, FL. would be deeply appreciated.Thank you.

Mysterious Electrical Issue

Looking for speculation/opinions on what might be going on here....It all started when the HW heater blew its fuse. I determined the cause and fixed it. Not having any spare fuses, I pulled a fuse from a spot marked "SPARE" in the panel. I suspected ...

Amish fridge goes into dumpster!

Well the Amish fridge is going into the dumpster and being replaced at Red Bay. If you should be unfortunate enough to have one, don’t count on the warranty being honored. When I wanted it repaired or replaced, I was told to jump thru many hoops. I h...

McGoo by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Table legs

I have a dinette with the table with one folding front leg and the back section is connected to the wall with a swing down attachment.I would like to make the table independent of the wall so I could move it out of the way. I would need folding legs...

Will any of these MODS effect ride quality ?

2014 Ford E350 Chassis 25' Class C Just had rear Roadmaster sway bar (replacing stock bar), Rear Trac Bar, Koni FSD shocks front and rear, and Safe-T-Plus steering control installed. Moderate potholes now illicit more of a rough response than I had b...

oregon2 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Fleetwood and Bounder Owners 2002 to 2008

Looking to see if any issues on these years of Fleetwood RV's, mostly Bounder owners, the reason I am asking is I see threads about Thor's many issues and Winnebago rusting front window issues.I have owned my 2008 Bounder 32W for a year now and its b...

timmac by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes