Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Air Bag Spring

:?I was wondering if anyone knows the proper air pressure for air bag springs. I purchased a, 1995 Gulf Stream 27' Class C Conquest a few months ago and there is no information on the air pressure or manufacture. Any help would be appreciated and t...

How to test leveling system pump????

Does anyone know how to test the pump on the Power Gear leveling system while it's disconnected? I'm handy with a volt meter. Guess I could always apply 12v to the pump and see if it comes on, but would rather not until I have the solenoid replaced...

Direct TV to the RV - how easy ?

Hi ALLWe are Direct TV customers at home & we received a free Direct TV HD box with our recently new 2014 unit, & need someone to tell us how to use this Direct TV box in our unit.Is it as easy as just taking the card out of the home receiver box & p...

wtfjr by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Camco Extend-a-Stay 3 port T Anyone installed it?

Hi all,We are full time in an RV in New Orleans. Propane companies cannot deliver to RV parks here. I purchased a Camco 59123 4 port T. In looking at the reviews at least 2 people complained of low flow problems, ie, their furnace and refrigerator wo...

weak internet signals at some campgrouhds

This may have been discussed at times earlier, but I don't know when it was. We were in Fl. over the winter and some of the campgrounds that we were in had no wifi unless you went to the rec room or office. In some campgrounds the distance from you...

Williamh by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Watch your rear.

Just got a 30 ft. class C last fall and had to learn the hard way to watch the rear end swinging out when you make a sharp turn. Most of you probably know. I kind of did but forgot to watch. I needed to make a pretty sharp, left U-turn to re-enter th...

Replacing window fabric

Have a 2004 Journey. Anyone ever removed the tacky valance over the windows and replaced it? I can't figure out how to get the pieces removed from the window/wall, especially the ones below the cabinets. I'd rather have plain wooden boards than the a...

MINNIE WINNIE 25B bottom price ?

Has anyone bought a Winnebago MINNIE WINNIE 25B recently ? That do you consider "bottom" price for a new MINNIE WINNIE 25B . I saw this on RV trader. How long do you think the dealer will go for ?linkthanks

Any experience with VuQube Flex Satellite antenna?

I see Camping World has the VuQube Flex on sale for $509.98. I'm wondering if anyone has one and has positive or negative experiences with it. I had considered the Tailgater, only to be told by a camping world employee to wait because new technolog...

Can I tow an '08 2WD Jeep Commander behind my MH?

Hi, I'm a new RV owner (35' Winnebago Adventurer 2001) and still learning the ropes. I own a 2008 Jeep Commander 2WD (5.7L V8 Hemi Limited) and am trying to find out if I can tow it with the RV. If I can tow it, can I do 4 wheels down or need to us...

no instruments on my 2002 fourwinds Chateau

Help! was loaded and getting ready to head for my DGDS's Graduation in NC when i Noticed to Instruments work working..I stopped before i got out of the drive ...My Scan gauge seems to have been working but nothing else...Thecked the fuses that I coul...

2005 R-Vision Trail Lite front tire cupping on inside

I am wanting to buy a 2005 R-Vision Trail lite. The owner said that the right front tire on the inside is cupping.This could be an alignment issue. Does anyone know if they have problems with getting or keeping these motor homes in alignment? Is ther...

Leisure Vans Murphy bed

The Unity model of the Leisure Van Class B+ has an option with two recliners where the chair lies flat.Who makes this chair?Where can they be purchased?ThanksNick

ntar827 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago F53 Chassis Bolts to rear sway came out

I know that this has been an issue as it appears all over the internet. We have a 2012 10,000 miles on it Winnebago Sightseer 33c. We started hearing a noise and pulled into a truck stop. Found the bracket holding the sway bar on had lost it's...

rondeb by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes