Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ottawa to Thunder Bay

Would like advice on traveling from Ottawa to Thunder Bay. Take the north route thru Val d'Or or the southern route via Sudbury? Driving motorhome with dinghy. One more scenic? Better highway?ThanksRylar

rylar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dolly,trailer or tow?

I will be towing our 2014 toyota 4 runner behind my MH.. in your experiences will I be better off to use a tow bar, a dolly, or a trailer? thanks!

Class C purchasing decision...

Hi all! We are looking at getting a Class C in the near future. The wife and I have a little different opinions on one issue of the purchase though. We have our eyes on a 2014 Forest River Forester 3051SF. I would like the entertainment center option...

vdubee by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Piezo Electric Add On

Saw a thread on this awhile back but can't find it. My rig has a four burner stove and oven. It's old school light with a match or whatever. Can someone recommend an add on piezo electric kit so I can add this feature to each burner. Thanks.jor

joraz by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A new potential buyer, looking for insight.

I've just started my research into buying a Class A RV. 40+ feet. I plan to make it my home for 3-5 years. I do plan to travel some during that period, but I guess you would call me for the most part a parker? Mostly in Austin, TX area. Please be kin...

image360 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing the old one

Just pulled the trigger on a 2008 Damon Daybreak. The old Allegro has served us well for many years, but it is time for some upgrades. The Damon is extremely clean and low miles. Pick it up next Friday! Wife is already planning trips.

Foam in water after de-winterizing

For some reason I'm getting foam from the kitchen sink on the cold water, bathroom faucet seems normal. I never put the water filter back in, could that be causing this?

Deka Batteries ??????

Getting ready to purchase new house batteries,was wondering if anyone is using Dekas. Comments please ! My choices will be Interstate (U2200, although i understand they have changed the # ) Sams Club Energizer or the Deka ! Thanks for any comments !

RV Wine Glass Rack

I am looking for a small wine glass rack that hangs under a cabinet. One which prevents the glasses from clinking together while under way. Can anyone offer me any suggestions?Thanks

Doug156 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Class B Van Windows

We are thinking about purchasing a Class B Camping Van and wondered if anyone had replaced the little tiny windows that are standard on Pleasure Way or Road Trek vans. Only a small section of the windows have screens and open. Seems like ventilatio...

toilet

My macerator vacuum pump has stopped working. I'm in Yuma in case someone knows best place to get fixed. Has anyone experienced this with the new toilet system.My first thought was to bypass the automatic side of this and operate manually in the bath...

sehunter by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Class B Windows

We are looking at purchasing a Class B van and wondering why all the vans have such tiny windows that open? Seems that fresh air circulation would be very poor in Class B vans. Has anyone replaced the van windows with windows that have screens that...

Solar panel battery chargers

I have a 24 volt 350 ma solar panel (rating up to 5 watts). I know that I can use it to maintain the charge in two 12-volt marine batteries that are wired in series (a 24 volt system). My question: Can I also use the 24 volt 350 ma solar panel to ma...

ernrays by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes