Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Control Box for Roof Mounted Dish .....

The roof mounted dish sometimes has a problem zeroing in on a sat. I've heard there's a way of punching some of the buttons on the box to re-boot the software. Sometimes it will take 20 minutes to zero in ...... sometimes just 4 minutes. Never any tr...

2ndhom by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

5500 kodiak brake questions

I have 2008 road warrior with 5500 Kodiak chassis. Can someone answer the following questions please.1. The red light below the radio with brake and wrench comes on periodically and then goes off with engine cycle on/off. Is this a problem? What is c...

FRED555 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan 7.5 Diesel fuel filter change out

When changing out the fuel filter could there be a problem getting air into the system, I Have changed my main engine ( Cat ) many times with no problem by pre filling wiith fresh fuel, I have never changed out the gen filter though.Thanks for the he...

lemjim by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Location of code reader

I have a 1998 Pace Arrow on a Fleetwood chassis with a Triton V10 engine. I have looked under the dash to the left of the steering collum, lifted the dog house and looked under the hood. Can anyone tell me where this code reader plug may be located...

bull1 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

More Chevys needed?

I am frustrated by B+ mfr's limited chassis offerings and wonder if I am alone?! Though I own 2 Fords, my strong chassis preference is Chevy. We drove 2 identical class C's, one on the Ford and the other on the Chevy. After moving from the "OK" Ford ...

Koni FSD or Road king shock

I've got a 2006 CountryCoach 40' with Koni FSD.I set them in the stiffess position.I wander if I install Roadking it will reduce the hoping up and down.Does someone have change from koni to roadking?Thanks in advance Sylvain

Maca3780 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Just some plain advise

I just purchased a new 2014 Coachmen Encounter 37LS on 20 January. The dealership where I purchased it attempted to sell me an extended warranty for four years on appliances ($3500), a 3 year extended warranty for the coach itself ($4200), a 5 year w...

GGeorge by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

New CS Adventurous

Picked up a new 2014 CS Adventurous this past weekend. Too cold to go anywhere (single digits in N.VA), but looking forward to new adventures soonest. I would post a photo if I knew how.Now if I could only figure out how to work this Alde hydronic he...

smoline by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

tires out of round

We are looking at class A motorhomes. A guy told us that good year tires are known for going out of round. Is this guy full of BS or can someone help me understand what he is talking about and if it is true how do you know if a tire is out of rou...

Insurance for older coaches

Just wondering if buying an old coach, say '99 or newer I will have any problems with getting a good insurance policy. Do some some companies not insure older coaches, are their rates or deductibles higher, is there a stand out company I should consi...

mccsix by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card limits when filling up the tank

I've been out of the RV scene for a while but now that we have a new MH I remembered something about credit card limits at the gas pumps. Assuming those restrictions are still in place, are they controlled by the credit card issuer or by the gas sta...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

1999 Beaver Marquis AC Filter Location?

I purchased a 1999 Beaver Marquis in Sept 2013, and in addition to upgrading systems, I eventually would like to clean the air conditioning filters for a two Duo Therm Roof Air Conditioners. Prior to purchasing this 1999 version of the Beaver Marqui...