Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Pleasure Way Answers

Hello All – You may be aware of the Pleasure Way owner’s site on Yahoo. Like RV.net, there are many knowledgeable people there who are willing to help and inform all. The site has searchable archives of posts going back to 2002. On their home page, ...

Getting PDI in the Albany, NY area

Hi everyoneWould anyone know of a tech that would inspect a coach in the Albany, NY area?I am looking at a used coach at a dealer in the Albany, NY area. I have seen the coach and like if very much however have some issues with rust on the chassis an...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

alfa see ya slide out retro fit kit

I posted a few days ago about the slide out motor in my friends 2005 Afa see ya M/H. I hve since found out that there is or was a kit that would move the motor to make it a center of the slide location instead of the end. where it now is. Anyone know...

busyguy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hershey Show

I have been looking for a new MoHo for the last year. Now my questions are, What is the best way to see the show? Can good deals really be had with trades? Where is the best place to camp while at the show? Can you drycamp at camp walleyworld? Thank...

blknomad by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

First lightning forecast

Just started full timing in our new to us 2001 class a diesel. The forecast ahead is predicting lightning. Do's and don't s? Love to hear what you all recommend for safety of rig and occupants during this amazing natural phenomenon.

Headlights

Does anyone out there have any idea what headlights were used on a 2002 Seabreeze lx 8341. Somehow one got broke.

anconn by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Lug Nut Wrench and Other Stuff

A few odds n ends I've got to get that I feel are necessary to "be prepared". Had the new Lexi hooked up today in the driveway with all the systems on and all is well in "Grumpy Land". We want to take our first "shake down cruise" next week and try...

water filter and pressure regulater

We are at a campground with high water pressure and use a regulator(we always do)and a filter. By the time it gets to the tap, pressure is really low...if I take the filter off it's ok. Do you think the filter (it's new) somehow slows the flow even m...

Need microwave for Four Winds Siesta

our microwave has gone kaput and we need a new one. The problem is that our dimensions do not match any of the microwaves currently out there. We have a 2007 Siesta and the specs are: 20" wide, 12" high and 15"deep. All we have found are in the 20" p...

Class A travel in Mesa Verde NP...

I did a search here but the info is more general then I'm looking for. I'd like to visit Mesa Verde NP but the web sites I found don't mention specifics for RV's except one map mentions RV parking in the park, but only at one place. I don't have a to...

Jim by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphics care

Getting ready to detail my MH, not me some one else. I have heard not to wax the Graphics, the Graphics are faded in some places the rest of the MH is in fairly good shape, I want a good paste wax put on, what would you recommend for the graphics. ...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at Class C's (A fugitive from the TT Forum)

Made the huge mistake of going to the local RV dealer while visiting San Diego last week. My buddy wanted to check out the TT's and I mentioned to the salesman that there might be a Class C in my future. You know the rest, after looking at the Forr...

odometer

my odometer first started showing all zeros then --------- and now is totally blank, any idea how to get my mileage reading back???

rescarra by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No power from new batteries

Hi,(newbie alert)We just purchased a 2000 Rexhall Vision (Class A). The batteries were shot, so I bought new ones (Autocraft Marine/RV Group size 24M). Now I have no power at all unless I am plugged in to my household power. I have checked all the br...

Matt_NY by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

mid engine Class A

Anyone have any pros or cons in regards to a mid engine diesel class A motorhome. I'm looking at purchasing one, but I'm not sure if their are any inherent problems.

ttucke5 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes