Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cedar Key Florida

Picking up our new motorhome on Tuesday. We are already planning a trip to Florida in October. Has anyone been to Cedar Key Florida? If so did you like it and where did you stay? We are thinking of staying at Low-Key Hideaway motel & RV Resort... any...

Rwake901 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

installed 2 new thermostats for the roof ac's

Both my roof ac's were short cycling, when at the setpoint they would cycle off for less that 4 min and then back on, even at night. as thermostats age, they can lose their differential setting. While I had the bottom cover off I looked everything o...

Good place to trade in?

The DW told me today she was tired of the RV life so I am thinking about trading her in. Anyone know of a good place to do that? Is ther a NADA book based on age and miles I should refer to?

roam1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Apples and Oranges. A or C

Hey all. This might be long. My brother is a big bus coach conversion guy who thinks he know everything, but since he has lots of money to make mistakes he's ahead of the pack.We are looking to enter the motorhome group and we have always been lookin...

Georgie Boy 1989

I need a front wheel ABS sensor and my dealer cannot find onedoes anyone have any information that could help me? This sensor is the little thing about like your thumb with wiring.

Bye Class B...off to Class C

I just purchased a Class C...Born Free...as I couldn't take the small size of my Roadtrek 170. I wanted to thank everyone for all their help and suggestions!

New to Full-Timing--but not for long

as I wrote several months ago; the DH and I were moving into our Winnie to duck pond while we were between houses. after a year of looking for a home for us all (DH and I, daughter, 2 Gkids, and eventually my sister(?), we finally gave up late may an...

Tired of parking lot camping

I own a 40' American Eagle motorhome. I also have a 20' boat. I live in Southern California. I would like to find a park with hook ups that has pleanty of space maybe a fire ring and the feeling that you are in the outdoors. Could be in the woods or ...

Dealer "fees"

Are RV dealers doing what the car dealers are doing?...I never saw anything like it....they price things out and when it comes to the money at the last second, they pad the price with a ridiculous documentation fee which is like $500!.....I am very k...

Norcold Fridge

My Norcold fridge has power and lights up and The freezer works fine but the Fridge does not get cold on AC or LP. thoughts? Any Suggestions?

Anyone tow a boat with a class A?

Just bought a 2005 Coachman Cross Country 376 DS. I have a 20' pontoon boat that I would like to tow from WA to California, but as close as I can find on the net OR & CA have a 65' max combination length limit. Would the outboard motor be counted as ...

MH newbie questions

I have a few newbie questions...(the ones I get when I can't go to sleep at night and think of "what ifs")We're picking up our coach on Friday(see sig)-Is it acceptable to utilize the hydraulic levelers to raise the coach to change/pull the tires for...

V10guy by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake lines: 02 Bounder

Had a massive break issue a while back, turns out one line from the anti-lock unit that goes forward and through the frame has a break.This leaked al the fluid and I could not move it.Now I cannot find out where to get the replacement line!As I do no...