Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dealer "fees"

Are RV dealers doing what the car dealers are doing?...I never saw anything like it....they price things out and when it comes to the money at the last second, they pad the price with a ridiculous documentation fee which is like $500!.....I am very k...

Norcold Fridge

My Norcold fridge has power and lights up and The freezer works fine but the Fridge does not get cold on AC or LP. thoughts? Any Suggestions?

Anyone tow a boat with a class A?

Just bought a 2005 Coachman Cross Country 376 DS. I have a 20' pontoon boat that I would like to tow from WA to California, but as close as I can find on the net OR & CA have a 65' max combination length limit. Would the outboard motor be counted as ...

MH newbie questions

I have a few newbie questions...(the ones I get when I can't go to sleep at night and think of "what ifs")We're picking up our coach on Friday(see sig)-Is it acceptable to utilize the hydraulic levelers to raise the coach to change/pull the tires for...

V10guy by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake lines: 02 Bounder

Had a massive break issue a while back, turns out one line from the anti-lock unit that goes forward and through the frame has a break.This leaked al the fluid and I could not move it.Now I cannot find out where to get the replacement line!As I do no...

2000 Discovery 368,500 miles !!!

Hello everyone. I am trading in my 2000 Fleetwood Discovery after 13 years and 368,500 miles. We have traveled around America many times and its time to give her a rest. She had a 275 isb cummins that ran strong up until this past week. I had to go ...

genny runtime

How long can I run my 4k generator and/or roof air continuously without doing any damage. It was just serviced and has 150 hrs

sjn7708 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

fan belt for 8.l litre engine, southwind 37c

could anyone tell me the belt number for the 8.l litre chev engine. I have seen it on her previously but have not been able to find it. I had the transmission oil changed in my 2004 southwind 37=c this morning and the mechanic told me the belt was ...

sofabed air mattress

I have the sofabed w/ air mattress seems like something is missing when I air mattress up seems to be a void in the middle as the mattress sinks in the middle head will be up and feet up and back sinks in any ideas?

Discovery 36j

My Parents are looking at a 2013 model, anyone have any experinces with this model like good or bad and what kind of fuel millage could they expect? They are upgrading from a 36' Winnabago with the 8.1 gas that they like and had good luck with.

Help Needed on 1988 Ford Honey

Hey folks Ive got this older 1988 Honey that I need a little help on. I dont have alot invested and dont wana put anymore than I have to in it.....read budget, LOL!1.) I pull a trailer/boat with it from time to time and it seems the rear springs are...

Glen1978 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes