Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2001 Winnebago engine cover

I have a '01 Workhorse Winnebago Adventurer 35u and I can not find the 5/16 allen bolt that turns the latch holds the cover down. I am looking on the back vertical edge. I started in the center and now have carpet tore loose 4-5" in both directions. ...

Swivel mount tv

HelloI have a 40 ft diesel motorhome that i want to mount a swivel 40 inch tv . Do you think it will vibrate to much above my head or do I put a solid mount. Thankyou for any help Kenny

hogbob by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash AC Wiring Diagram Needed

I am hoping somebody can pull a rabbit out of a hat for me. I am in need of the wiring diagram for an RVAC (Frigi-Cool) Model 212 dash A/C and Heater.My unit recently went totally dead and we cannot locate the offending wire, relay, etc. I Googled ...

1997 Vectra Grand Tour

Hello I`m looking for someone who knows RV`s or who could help me. I just bought a 1997 Vectra Grand Tour RV and know nothing about it. I tried to connect the power to a 50 Amp power outlet, I`m not getting any power to the unit. I checked the circui...

How to charge batteries

I'm a first timer on the RV circuit. I have a class A motor home with four 6 volt batteries tied in series. These are the house batteries. What type of charger/maintainer should I get to keep these things up to par? Anyone have this issue? Thanks for...

Eco cruise control

We have the eco cruise control on our 1996 Fleetwood American Eagle 40 foot rv. It works then it wont work. We tried to get a wiring diagram from Fleetwood and Spartan but they say parts are no longer available for it. We know it may not be wired pro...

dmdicd by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

rotten wall, where do I start?

Ok when I bought this 40' Monaco Windsor it had a roof leak and some wall deterioration from a leaky roof seam. leak is fixed but the wall is getting worse. Now the outside skin is buckling pretty good , I assume from not having a good surface to s...

hwh fuse

i have a 2005 winnabago vectra and i have no power to my control box and touch panel does any body know where the fuse is that control the power to the control box

Max Air on Dash Air Condition

My question is that when you turn the dash air switch on Max Air, I think it closes the door to just to re –circulate the air inside he coach. But before I had my dash air repaired it seemed to blow harder on the Max Air than on the regular air. The ...

egh33 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to Sell Motorhome?

Althought I love my Jayco Seneca - I find I have to sell it.Do you know if any of the people who advertise in motorhome magazinesto buy motorhomes are legit?Would love feedback.

King Pin Replacement

Had tires rotated and check.............have 44,000 miles on motorhome home............they told me I needed the king pins replaced.Just wondering if they should have lasted longer than 44,000 mile?It is a workhorse chassis.Thanks

RodLyle by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Conditioner Issue

My air conditioner is stopping running and then in a few seconds starting back up again. It is doing that 3 or 4 times in a row. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Leak from windshield

I have been trying to find where water is leaking in my coach. Thought it was passenger window, so I removed it and cleaned and used new butyl tape to reinstall it. Still have a leak and think from the top of windshield gasket. Is there a repair faci...

lj2654 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Caterpillar Diesel

I'm looking to buy a DP and see a lot of negative press about the Cat diesels. I haven't seen much positive press and there may be a reason for that. Has anybody had a good experience with the Cat? I've done the searches, may not be looking in the...

Fer2005 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

L sofa

My wife really likes the new L shaped sofas. I was wondering if anyone did a retrofit with one of these and how it worked out. To me it seems like it should be a pretty simple retrofit, but maybe I am missing something. I have checked a couple of onl...

Cbones by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes