Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Buying First Motorhome - Help Please

Hello, I am going to be retiring this November, and we are going to purchase a used motorhome to do some traveling in. We live in Indiana, and our son and grandkids live in Oklahoma. We plan to take a few trips a year to see them, and also a few othe...

Fantasticvent stuck?

I have a couple Fantasticvents on my 1994 Newmar. Not sure exactly which model number, but look to be fairly basic. Both of them will not open. The motor seems to have power and WANTS to turn, but the lift mechanism is seized or something. Even t...

Is it possible to rent a tow dolly?

We are thinking of taking our "not set up for towing 4 down" car with us this summer, but don't want to buy a dolly. Is it possible to rent them, specifically in the Toronto/Niagara area?

skrams by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire Replacement

Ok. I am ready for all the input. I had a winnebago 38G and I have inherited my parents 2007 Monaco Knight 38PDQ. My parents thought they would travel the country in style, then they discovered it was much better taking his plane and being in hotels....

bdarren by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake wear

I have a 2011 Forest River Sunseeker,purchased new, 28 foot with 9600 miles which at least half, if not more, are highway miles. When I parked it for the winter the brakes seemed fine, when I took it out this weekend I noticed the pedal was lower. Th...

Elect problem

Help!help!help! I lost all electric power to rear clearance lights, stop and tail lights as well as the top clearance lights. the middle lights work and the front as well. I cannot locate fuses or circuits for the chassis lights anywhere on the coach...

JMBCI by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help I'm bugged...

Returned from a camping trip late last night. Was driving about 100 miles mostly through back country roads. This morning I looked at the front of my RV and it's like a monkey fur of dead bugs everywhere. Whats the best way to clean this mess up? Hos...

ELECTRICAL PROBLEM

I RECENTLY INSTALLED NEW HOUSE BATTERIES IN MY MONACO SIGNATURE. FOR A FEW HOURS AFTER INSTALLATION, EVERYTHING SEEMED NORMAL. THEN I BEGAN LOSING 12V POWER AND FINALLY RESULTING IN NONE OF MY 12V SYSTEMS FUNCTIONING. I'M PLUGGED INTO 50A SHORE POWE...

NWP2013 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Use My Water System? 1996 Winnie Brave

You probably figured it out by the title, but I'm a bit of a newb to the RV world.I have a recently purchased 1996 Winnebago Brave 33' with queen bed. Over the past couple months, I've been going through all of the systems. Now that we shouldn't have...

Tires on gravel??

Top of the Morning to all-- How long can I keep my MH tires sit on gravel a month or 2 with out doing damage?:oThank you all>>>

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bedroom Slide...Full Timer

Hello all...our bedroom slide has shifted and the left side has come in about 3 inches. I removed the jacks underneath, attempted to expand back out and it wouldn't work. I push the close and the slide started to come in more. Thoughts anyone?