Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 5.9 cummins won't crank.

Hi everyone. I've got a new problem on my coach that is pretty interesting. Here goes. I have a 99 holiday rambler endeavor diesel pusher with the 5.9 cummins. Turn the key and the starter won't do anything, not even a click. So far, we have checked ...

Trying to get Motor Home Insurance in Montana

Looking into getting insurance in Montana. Was told that Good Sam's can not write any more policyIn the State of Montana. This was effective just within the past two weeks. This was straight from the Good Sam's representative.What are any other comp...

Winter use??

Hi all—our Roadtrek 170 only has an exterior fresh water tank so use in winter is out. Looking to purchase an older (1997) Pleasureway which has an internal water tank. Will this allow me to use the water system in the winter as long as I keep the ...

chast by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Avoid Blue Ridge Truck Service LLC in Cana, VA

In July of 2018, my wife and I were on our way home from Florida in our motorhome on I-77 near the North Carolina/Virginia line, when our engine blew. We were towed to Blue Ridge Truck Service in Cana, VA. It was about 5 miles away from where we brok...

cricco by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Insurance

Hi everyone, quick question. We moved from MN to FL for the change in the weather but are having some issues. Just got the bill from Progressive for the RV insurance renewal and WOW! We still have property in MN, is it legal to license and insure ...

1976 Monaco Restoration - Bathroom Edition

When we had the interior redone, we decided that we did not want carpet in the kitchen area, we wanted vinyl. The problem was that, when Monaco built their coaches, they used these big carriage bolts to attach the structure to the chassis cab, which ...

To leave plugged in or not

I have a new 2019 Fleetwood Discovery LXE 44h all electric coach. Is it better to leave it plugged into 50 amp service continuously or charge the batteries and unplug. Then let the batteries drain a bit and plug back in. Thanks for the advice.

mrubaum by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Damon Owner need help

I just bought a 2002 Damon Challenger 348 ... and the slides , that worked on the lot / in Florida ..... Now will not work at home / in S. Carolina.I do not have any fuse diagrams ... or ANY manuals.I have checked the board near to front pump , .......

In Dash GPS are they worth a darn ?

Final stages of buying 2010 Tiffen Phaeton. Beautiful coach.Question, it has the JVC KW-NX7000 GPS in dash. Is it worth while to use for RVing? Or simply a cool radio?Any other wisdom you might share about the Tiffen would be most appreciated. Chuck

Winter: Storage or Usage

One of the benefits of a C is that you can drive it like a car during the winter to turn over the fuel, fluids, tires, etc. This year we're storing in a parking lot, and so will have to move our's every so often - or not. Is it better to cover the ti...

Problem after Problem with new RV

Lots of problems with out new coach. More recent we found water in two of the outside compartments. Service man thinks its condensation. It was about 1/2 in both compartments. I tried spraying a hose on the compartments and no additional water went...

LarryDel by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

2005 Expedition 34H replace flooring question?(Pic added)

I have been reading up on flooring projects on here specifically changing carpet to laminate flooring. The problem I see is the driver side slide has a plastic runner on each end of the slide that rides on the carpet it has left a pretty good indenta...

Gundog by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Water capacity question.

So I wonder about this as I am filling up my coach. I ran the hot water until there was none left. So my water heater is empty, correct. It holds 6 gallons of water. Now, lets say I fill my water tank and take off, when i turn on my pump 6 gallons w...

Kwikee step issue

My class A steps (2) were staying open. The door magnet is ok. I could hear the motor running but no step movement. I got underneath, pulled the motor off and verified that it and it's gear were moving in sequence with the door open and shut. All was...