Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tire Pressure Monitoring System Question

I have the TireMinder TM77 pressure monitoring system and am getting ready to install the transmitters the rear duals. To catch the outside tires (which are mounted with the valve stems on the inside) I added Wheelmaster 135 degree valve stem extensi...

dramsey1 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

So, opinions on this MH (our first) for our use

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2004-Holiday-Rambler-VACATIONER-37PCT-122863584We had a travel trailer in the past, 31 footer with single slide, towed by a 2500 Suburban. Sold it and got into boating big time, but now are interested in getting back ...

grey2112 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Insurance for motor home

Where is everyone getting insurance for their class A? I talked to my auto insurer and they said they insure them but had a bunch of questions regarding how much I would be using it if I would be living in it how far I was going to be driving it and ...

Licreek by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

2005 Fleetwood Excursion Storage door damage

Looking for help, I have an 05 Excursion, on the inside of the storage doors, they are covered by a white plastic sheet, I put a hole in one of them. I was able to simply remove the panel, its 2 way taped on the edges, does anyone know where I can bu...

Jim1761 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C problems

Have a 2007 Winnebago Voyage with Basement HAVC . when I turn on the A/C the fan comes on but not the compressor , just had he circuit board replaced 5 months ago . hate to have to take it back to the shop if it is simple fix.. Would love to hear fro...

Thor ACE 30.1 curtain disintegration/likely other models too

We recently traveled to Oregon (for the eclipse, hooray!) and had occasion for the first time in several months to actually look at the curtain that closes off the windshield and cab windows. The backing (white, facing out) is in shreds. It falls apa...

k6ncx by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadmaster RSSC

I'll start a new post to keep things in order as questions were asked in another post. I have a RSSC mounted on my 97 E350. Works and operates great now, but let me explain a problem I had. First let me say their tech support is great! Prior to ...

tarnold by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendations for a new trailer.

Hi guys looking for tips, we have never owned a travel trailer that wasn't parked in a park. Anyhow we would like to tour around a little more. Family consists of myself , wife , 2 year old , another should be here next year....and a dog. We will b...

Water pump switch

Bought older motorhome and water pump switch is not label for on or off. Mrs and I are in disagreement. Is it on if it makes a sound when using water? I know it may seem like a simple question but an answer will keep me off couch.

Gulf Stream Sun Voyager Clear Coat Issue?

I am considering purchasing an 07 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager, but am concerned about any possible clear cut issue. I have a friend with an 2004 Crescendo with major peeling issues - looked at an 03 Gulf Stream with peeling issues, and another Crescendo,...

RonWSl by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dingy

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29411952

Licreek by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Damon Ultrasport 36

Well I just bit the bullit and put a deposit on a 1999 Damon Ultrasport 36 diesel pusher. Wondered if anyone has had experience with Damon product. I realize its older and each one needs to be checked over. It has 89k miles and is being sold by a dea...

Licreek by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1993 Allegro Bay

Hello;New here. Don't have an RV yet. I know someone that has a 1993 Allegro Bay, gas, 34', i believe. Around 55K miles. Looks to be solid though dated. I do believe all systems are working, AC, Heat lights, electrics. Engine runs good. He doesn't u...

48woody by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing back window on an Itasca Navion

We have a 2007 Itasca Navion. This floor plan puts the bathroom at the back, with a fixed (non-opening) window just above the biffy (also known as toilet), on the back wall of the RV.We like to sleep with windows open, except when it's really cold o...