Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best Modification yet

I know, I Know, this has been probably been beaten to death, but the Duallyvalve.com valve stems are Awesome! I've been meaning to do these for a while and now that I have I don't know why these rigs don't come from the factory with them. 20170712_20...

Adding solar watts

My motorhome has two approx 30" by 40" panels sitting flat on the roof. My charge controller regulates things pretty nicely for short week long trips unplugged from ac power. I've never been more than a week away so nervous about our plans to spend 2...

Loud toliet pump!

My neighbor has a toliet that has a loud pump that can be heard every time they flush. Who designed this. Is this a new thing? First time I've been parked near a rig with this set up? Chunga chunga chunga!

GeneratorAC weird problem... stumped

Hey guys long time lurker, still somewhat new to motorhomes, first post, go easy on me. Here's my issue, bear with me, Well first, RV is 2000 Gulfstream SunSport, diesel pusher on Spartan chassis. Onan diesel 7500 generator. Runs fine, an...

aaron_o_ by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Auxiliary Fuel Tank install

Hi all,Are there any places that one can think of to help engineer and install a second fuel tank under a class C motorhome? Mainly the holding of the tank and the fuel filler install is my concern.Mine ia a 1990 Chinook.

Holiday Rambler

Ok, my better half n I are getting a mid 80's Preside tial...not sure of the year yet...(long story short it belonged to a friend) and we are TOTAL NEWBSWhat do we look for as far as chassis, engine, mpgs....you know all the newb stuff.Thanks

National Tradewinds question

I am trying to decide if I want a Class A or a 5er. For the Class A, I have two people selling National Tradewinds diesel pushers. One is a 2002 and the other is a 2003.I know that National is out of business, so am concerned that if these 15 year ...

donnyB7 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Customer service

Hello folks, I'm new here.I've been RVing & camping since 1984. I've had six or seven travel trailers and two motorhomes. One travel trailer was one year old, one travel trailer was new and one motorhome was new. The rest were all used. I probably pu...

Power Solutions?

I have a power solutions modification which when hooked up is suppose to fool the ems into thinking it is on generator instead of shore power, in other words, 50 amps. Useful when you need more power to operate both a/c units but when I started think...

homerbw by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

1990 Southwind BGE-L generator remote start help

I have a 1990 Southwind with an Onan BGE-L 4 KW generator. The remote start pigtail at the generator control board end has a wire off it. As you can see the top wire is Blue, then 2 empty sockets, then a red wire, then another EMPTY, then a brown wir...

darsben1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Bounder with instrument panel problem

We cannot see our instrument panel driving in bright sunlight with sunglasses on. Has anyone else had this problem and how was it fixed? We have called Ford, Fleetwood and to date have not gotten anywhere with this issue.

Adjusting Southco C5-11-35

My engine and transmission covers are using the Southco C5-1-35 latches like this one and some of them will not have the handle stay down. It will pop up or never go all the way latched.How do you adjust these so that they will stay locked? This on...

dalenoel by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the difference between chassis

Wife and I are looking at class A diesel pushers. The one we seem to keep coming back to is the Newmar Dutchstar. The Dutchstar is offered two ways, either the Spartan chassis or the Freightliner chassis.I've done a bit of Googling but have not found...

boshog by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Trans mission

I have the f53 chasse with the ford V10 not sure what type of trans mission I have but what happens is only on take off from a stop to a start you give it gas and nothing happens after a second or two it kicks in and works grate after that it only sl...

Class A windshield replacement.

We just got our coach back from Louis Auto Glass in Mount Vernon Wa, We thought this would be a big deal. Great people to deal with, Jessie, was an absolutely sweet heart handling every stupid question we asked. We had a seal break loose and the driv...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes