Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

sewer hose

I have purchased on line a Rhino 15FT sewer hose. When I got it I realized that I was going to have to take off the fittings to store the hose in the bumper. The fittings screw on the hose. Seems easy now but it is new, wondering if this will c...

kast7 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Ac/heat pumps

A few days ago I responded to someone that our ACs were 13 years old and no problems.Actually they are 115 years old.Th last few days our rear air was making noises. Last night it seized up. Te capacitor tried to start it but couldn't.I was making p...

1990 dodge roadtrek

Drove our 1990 to get gas 24 miles round trip. Arrived at our driveway and it wouldn't go into gear (none). Turned off, went back out and it drove fine. Decided to go to carwash and it wouldn't go into gear again. Any ideas as to problem? Automatic t...

Effect of rust on the stator and coil on my gen set?

Working on my gen set today I had to make a "puller" to get the outside cap off from the bearing. I'm not sure of the terminology but I think it's the 4 stator pads on the armature that are rather rusty as it the angled "slats" on the inside of the ...

Class c front cap

I dont know what it is made out of. (2006 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS). But it is dull and i have tried waxing it, also used Meguiars Ultmate compound on it, still dull.. Smooth, but dull. I would like to really bring it back to new looking, not sure wha...

suprz by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel from Flagstaff to Kanab, Ut

On Wednesday I will be traveling from Flagstaff to Kanab, Ut in a 32ft motorhome. Which route will be the best, US89 thru Page or 89A thru Sedonia or perhaps some other route.Thanks for all assistance.Dean

sullivd by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenders for a 2007 seneca hd 34?

Found a RV but have been running into issues with financing with it's age. Anyone have good experience financing a 10 yr old RV? Also looking for longer loan limits.

Ledauz by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all lights on rear of Class A

Have a 2002 Damon Ultrasport with a Freightliner chassis. Recently lost tail, brake, and running lights. Replaced a relay and checked fuses, no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

boro3 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor tile sliding

Any one having trouble with the floor tile sliding in their Motor Home?I noticed mine is sliding from under the kitchen sink cabinet all the way to the entrance steps about a half inch so far. Of course that tile looks to be that peel and stick stuff...

egh33 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

:h - TOOL's Let's talk TOOL's - :@

:h - TOOL's Let's talk TOOL's - :@Simple topic but just curious what most have found as being the "Best" or Most "Used" tool you carry?Used to just carry - Sockets and Wrenches - but over the years the most used tool is the Multimeter - and electrica...

Confirmed: Born Free RV closes its doors

Looks like after 48 years in the biz it is a sad day for Born Free. I have one and am a big fan. After the founder's passing in 2015 an outside investment co took over which isn't always a good thing. In my opinion, that and the fact that they sta...

89 Ford E 350 fuel problems

I have a 1989 Ford Jamboree E350 26 foot with a 460 motor having fuel problems three times now the first time it ran for about 70 miles and fuel failed I have so far replace the ICM ignition control module (costly)and fuel filter I can hear the pump ...

more mods

Probably considered sacrilege to die hard lazy daze fans, but I really couldn't stand the mid cabin seating arrangement. It came like this:Not terribly efficient or comfortable trying to watch tv or kick back with the laptop. I guess it looked pretty...

photobug by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1980 Allegro Class A restoration project

I have started a project on a 1980 Allegro Class A motorhome. it is on a W500 dodge chassis with a 440 engine & 727 transmission. We are in demolition process now. it had roof leak that ultimately leaked to the floor. We are removing the roof and rep...

spuett by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like your opinion

What do you think about a 1999 Fleetwood Southwind Storm that is well maintained going on a three thousand mile trip? We have roadside assistance, extended service plan and just added travel assist.