Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Exhaust leak??? [youtube video links added]

While changing my fuel and water separator filters, and attempting but failing, again, to fix my Atwood Leveleg system that continuously believes one leg is not retracted no matter what I do (even the manual 1/2" drill trick didn't move the leg thoug...

SpurHntr by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

VIVA Electrical

2014 Viva 23B on Ram Promaster 3500, gas. 15amp fuse in B pillar blows when started knocking out mirror camera and ignition steps retract. Any have similar problem or ideas?

Newbie power question

Shore power and everything worksGenSet on and everything worksBattery power alone and I'm limited to 12-volt system only?I have lots of battery capacity, shouldn't the inverter run the 110 outlets when not connected with a shore line?What am I missin...

Dash ac recharge on class a diesel pusher

Just turned dash ac on this past weekend. It blows cool but not cold like it used to. Is it easy to charge yourself? This is a 2006 coachman cross country. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

GTMADNS by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing taillights out to LED's

Hello I am thinking of changing out my stock taillight bulbs to LED's. This is on a 2001 Flair. I have changed out the headlights (not to LED.) and had to change the wiring and new relays. The taillight bulbs are 1157"s . Sounds like a good idea b...

Tara361 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

roof air conditioning draining over entry door

We have a 2017 Winnebago Navion 24G. When the air conditioning unit is running, the condensation drains from the roof down the entry door or out onto the awning if it is open. Quite a bit of water accumulates so there is constant dripping from the ...

Roadside Assistance FAILED us after 9 years

Deeply discouraged with Good Sam from the help of our roadside assistance coverage. Being a PLATINUM Roadside Assistance member for the past 9 years we finally needed them badly. On Sunday April 8, 2017 (yes,....SUNDAY).....our Class A engine complet...

Dometic Fridge light bulb gone

New to us MH made by Newmar has NO LIGHT in fridge. I took the lens off and there is no bulb, looks like two prongs similar to an electrical cord but just on the side of the fridge with wires. I am confused, I thought I would take the lense off and...

RVER by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

House batterys

I have a 2011 Winnebago and have a question about the Batters. I have to replace my 6 year old battery,s but the new ones will not get shipped to auto parts store till Friday. If I turn off the battery,s switch by the door will It be ok to run the co...

TV

Has anyone tried the FREE TV KEY advertised on TV in their RV's ? Sounds ideal if it really works which I doubt. I've usually found that if it sounds too good to be true, it really is.:R

New choice for all-steel cased Class C tire

Regularly check the Bridgestone website to see if they have anything new to replace our discontinued all-steel cased 225/75R16 Duravis M+S tires. We are a couple of years from aging them out.Bridgestone has had the well regarded all-steel cased Dura...