Did you mean: 

Conversations

Gun laws

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28985106

Kailua by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Body roll on a new 2016Winnebago

Well, after reading my 1st post, left out some details.New 2016 Winnebago 35F, gas. Experience excessive body roll when cornering. Anyone out there that has modified the suspension to drastically improve this roll. Looking for advice.Jim

Jim2016E by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting a class C from 30 amp to 50 amp service

New Leprechaun 319MB worked really well for our first 6500 mile trip. I was wondering if anyone had upgraded the electrical system on a class C from 30 amp to 50 amp. It is frustrating when you can't use the microwave when the a/c is running witho...

Onan 7.5 Diesel Generator shut down problem

Genset could and has quite a few times, just shut down without warning. Will start right up and run for only five minutes or so and continues with the same routine over and over again. Throws a code 24 saying that it's not sensing coolant temp. in fi...

Engine Oil leak Cat C9

OK folks, you just might be my last hope for finding this on our new to us Coach.Here's the symptoms.....Clean Engine can idle for an hour or more without seeing any leaks. Then with going down the road, it's running along the oil pan and even gettin...

Diesel engine failure?

I'm considering purchasing a used diesel pusher. I miss the quiet ride with the engine in the rear.I have had three class A motor homes with the 310 HP V10 and they all performed flawlessly. I have never read about anyone having any problems with the...

Ro646a by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Air bags

I have 2004 Newmar country star.The air bags are now 14 years old, I am starting to thing about replacing them.I have seen some on trucks blowing up after 5 years, they get a lot more use than motorhome.Is some of you guys had to replace some and aft...

help Needed!

I have a E250 ford 1990 turtle top camper van. I'm having trouble finding Any Info on repairs parts etc. Can any point me in a good direction or know where i could find Interior parts like vents? The vent in the bank over the toilet is leaking & ther...

Ready Brake Install Failure = 2K in Costs and Counting!

So, I am paying a steep price for allowing a small local RV shop install the pull cables on my 14 Jeep Cherokee. After my Brake Buddy's compressor failed, I looked an alternative braking system, and after research here, decided to get the NSA Ready...

outside storage bins

I am planning to move from TT to Class A within the next couple of years and looked at several new MH's at a couple of dealerships yesterday trying to begin to decide what is best option for me. Looking at mid 30's length GAS models. When I looked a...

Tragic accident with fiberglass bus

California bus crashLocal news made it headlines for last couple of days. A car blocked the bus who went into pole. The pole sliced the bus about 2/3 of the length. Looks that what stop the pole from going farther was main axle. I drove all metal Pre...

Kayteg1 by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

On line bill paying?

Plan on traveling a lot. Signed up for electronic bill paying with my bank. I have an I pad that I use now to access my account. Ran into some folks that use a " hot spot " with Verizon for security. I have AT&T. Do I need to worry about this? ...

Traveling in hot regions

We are travelling cross country and are heading into the hot, hot temperature states. Are there things to be more aware of in our Class C diesel motorhome? I would like to take preventive measures to ensure a safe trip.

shark14 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

AC only has 1 speed, low, compressor not kicking on

Our new Coachman Class C AC is only running on low speed with very little air output, and the compressor is not kicking on. It did this one other time when we tripped the GFI, but as soon as we reset the GFI the AC was back at full speed. This time t...

gja1000 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Any experience with RV Share

We recently sold the Winnebago Minnie Winnie because use versus investment did not equate. We are now getting "the itch" for a roadtrip and I "discovered" RV Share. This is a place where individuals rent their RV's. Any experience? Good...Bad......