Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Welp, Made it through the first use of pop up..

The wife and I used my newly bought camper for the first time last week, up at the Nascar race.. It went well, for the most part.. did have a few issues that I will start threads on, The first issue, was the "feeling small" lol.. The Track employee...

Keel by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Wave 3 heater and propane tank

I'll be making a short weekend trip and will need heat for a couple of nights but won't have an electric power hookup or be able to use the generator. Was thinking about getting a Wave 3 heater and just hooking it up to a 20 lb propane tank inside th...

mkletka by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Eternabond Tape

I just bought a new 2016 Premier trailer by Keystone. It has a Alpha TPO Roof. The onwers manual says to use only Alpha products. I installed a Fantastic fan and want to seal it as I have done in the past with other trailers(metal roofs) with Ete...

1L243 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Enough with the recalls

Well for 5 weeks in a row now I have gone out to the mailbox and each week had a recall notice on my truck. Security recall, drivers airbag, passenger airbag, steering wheel harness and now steering box plate welds. I was about to make an appointment...

Arcamper by Explorer
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunset Trails Quality

We are considering purchasing a new Sunset Trail ST250RB by Crossroads RV and would like to know if the quality is good. If not, what manufactures are recommended?Thanks, Jerry

salesjer by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TT Tires , Sitting on What?

I have heard so many different opinions. Some say they leave their TT,s in their yard on the grass, some park on wood, gravel, concrete. What do you park your RV,TT,MH on? I leave mine on a crush-r-run (stone and stone dust) pad.

Anyone rig up a diesel generator?

Seeing how on many class B and others are offernig a diesel generator, anyone every rig one up for their TC? For sure it would be set up so that one could disconnect the fuel supply so removal of the camper an option. Figure a way to run off the tr...

Mattyd by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Heating TC

Hi guys,I'd like to know what are some easy and not so expensive ways of heating a truck camper. What kind of mods you have done to your campers/trucks? We'd be only going for the weekend or long weekend this time of year. Nothing longer. We have the...

My TT being manaufacture

Anyone know a site I can visit to see my particular model TT during construction? I have checked the web site for forest river, but cant find my trailer.