Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2013 freightliner chassis horn

My horn only works if I press on one spoke of the center medallion of the steering wheel. I think that the horn should work no mater which spoke I push. Has anyone taken the steering wheel center piece off to work on the horn? If so how is this do...

P0300 OBD Code, (2006 Chevy Express 3500 chassis)

We have a Winnebago Outlook 331C Class C with the 2006 Chevy Express 3500 chassis. On a 400 mile round trip over the past few days, we have been getting a check engine light. OBD scan indicates P0300, "Random / Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected." We...

Dometic blower squeal/squeak

I sleep with the blower on constant and in the middle of the night the Dometic a/c started sqeaking/squealing sound. Compressor wasn't needing to come on because it was in the 50's. But the fan blower was on squealing. Unit is fairly new (3 years)....

kmb1966 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Doing something wrong with winterizing

I've been winterizing my own Class Cs for the past ten yrs...but the past three yrs I've apparently had a problem with the shower. Everything else- spigots, toilet, water heater- have been find when I de-winterized. But several yrs in a row I've had ...

Cougargm by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Xantrex/magnum inverter

Excuse misspelling My present xantrex unit 2000. about 8 years old.Several years ago 400$ repair transistor issue.Thinking of replacing it perhaps trying a magnum we use ours on our houseboat. Will also replace battsHad 8 agm s Any tips including p...

rickhise by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

12V auxilly power

Hi allFirst post here. I have a 05 pilgram TT new to me. To my surprise there is no auxiliary power (aka lighter socket) I was planning on tieing a socket into a nearby light . Is there any issues that will arise by doing this?I did this once in a...

Dometic cooling capacity has decreased

1995 Class C with a RM2611I bought it 5 years ago and the fridge has always worked well, but it did struggle last summer in 100 outside and 90 inside temps.In the past few months I have used the RV very heavily. It seems like the cooling capacity has...

Yellowish Substance with Refrigerator Failure

When the refrigerator goes out, or is about to go out, there is a yellowish substance (or there can be) often found. What does that substance smell like?Had this happen to me on a trip several years ago, but I've forgotten what the smell is like.

Yamaha EF1000iS Field Modification

I carry a Yamaha 1000 with us to use when we’re camped without power. Most of the time, it’s more than enough for our needs. It will power the PD4645 at full load, and will even run our microwave if I use the inverter to share the load with the gener...

NRALIFR by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

DVR option for Fulltimers with Home base

Hi there, DW and I have a home base in Sacramento California. We have had Uverse for a while, but will be cutting the cord, at least sort of. We will be continuing to have a home base here in Sacramento and retaining our DSL/Highspeed internet servic...

@#$%^& onan starter

Marquis 5000, mpdel BGMFxxxxxxstarter spins and rattles does not engage, it worked at lunchanyway i need the correct part number so i can pick one out of the myriad of online sales offerswill probably order from Amazon so i can get it soon as possibl...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes