Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ford won't start

I have a 2011 Vista with the Ford V10 that I bought almost a year ago. Soon after I bought it, I went to start it and nothing. I tried a minute later and it fired right up. I have since used it heavily without issue until last weekend when it happene...

Team_D by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Generac generator won't shut off with switch

Yes I have a lance truck camper, with a generac generator. The issue I'm having is sometimes, most times it will not shut off with the switch on the panel or the one on the actually generator. I actually have to turn the propane bottles off to get ...

Solar Novice Needs Direction

I keep dreaming up possible modifications for my TT that are sometimes excellent and other times "crazy".Now, the subject is solar.I use two 12 volt deep cycle batteries wired in series to power the TT when electricity or generator is not available.I...

2Macs by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

AMAZON Caught 'Em Again

Sold & Shipped By AmazonTwo twenty dollar Tech items. Shipping notice. Thirty-five dollars or more, free shipping.Forty dollar invoice nineteen dollars shipping charged to my VISA card. Be careful with this organization. It takes a Rosetta Stone and ...

how to remove dryer from stackable w/d

We have 2013 itasca meridian 34b with the stacked w/d.Has anyone tried to remove the dryer? Our as is not developing high heat and needs to come out of the closet to troubleshoot circuits.

Tires wearing on outside

The tires on my trailer are showing heavy wear on the outside of the tires. This is worst on the right hand side.The tires are 205/75 14 Marathons. They have been kept at 50 PSI. The trailer was made Mar 2011. I don't know the tire date. There a...

¿QUESTION? PC Power Supply?

Hold your danged horses! This ain't what you think it is!Are PC power supplies 12-volt output? They are small reliable and cheap. Don'f know about the connection friendliness.Sorry about the dumb queston - computers ain't my bag.

Lthium charged with mppt controler

I emailed morning star about the topic and this is there response.Morningstar Corp. Tech Support via 2v4xqg71s4mcvgo6.4x8azg5z2ljisu01.qn4ugr2.3-oneaeai.na13.bnc.salesforce.com 1:45 PM (2 hours ago) to me ??what is meant by battery management sy...

Tech Items Buying Tip Through Amazon

Four dollars seventy cents each times qty 10. Weight 7 ounces.They tried pulling a forty nine dollar ninety nine cent shipping and handling stunt on me.I filed my fangs sharp as a hypodermic needle and sent them an email that was near incandescent. I...

Fithwheel air conditioning problem

Hi, the cool air coming out of my unit seems to be around 64 deg F. It should be colder so it could cool the unit better during the day. I have two questions. How cold should the air be as it leaves the unit? Lastly,my unit is 10 years old or so, can...

RDalr by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter in Gulfstream Class C

The coach battery had been removed from our motorhome, when I just happened to check the display panel which shows tank levels and battery power; the display indicated the battery was fully charged -- again, the battery had been removed. Does this m...

z-fam by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Procedure for Lighting Manual Water Heater ? Update

Updated 15 Jan.-----------Can't find it-- did look. Please give the sequence to light an RV gas WH (a 1981 model) which has a Unitrol with three red knobs.Big knob on front is the thermostat. On top is a little red button and beside that is a big o...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lithium Batteries

How long before they are mainstream like AGM in RVs? Seems AGM finally got a fair shake for their great performance but was a little skeptical at first until I tried them. Now thinking Its just a matter of time for Lithium.

09FLSTC by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes