Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I need help with my a/c power/generator.

I have a new 2014 riverside retro travel trailer with a side wall mounded a/c unit. It runs fine when plugged into regular outlet, but when running on generator it will do fine but after a while just stop. At which point there is power to everything...

Where to get grease seals

Started repacking the wheel bearings but didnt know what seals I needed..Went ahead and popped the seals out took to the local parts store..they have no clue..The closest rv parts dept is about 25 miles away..where else could I get seals on a Saturd...

ashnic by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

battery recommendation

I was planning to upgrade to two 6 volt interstate batteries. In talking with a local interstate dealer, he threw out the option of purchasing one large 12 Volt battery. He said the SRM-4D 12 volt is comparable to the two sixes and a little less expe...

jgrimes by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Battery Maintainer Selection ??

I have a vehicle that sits unused… outside… in the high desert in Nevada… in all weather conditions... for 350 days every year. Then I use it for daily two weeks and it goes back to the outdoor storage yard for another 350 days. Unfortunately, I have...

Thetford Aqua Magic IV Blade Position Needed

Today I pulled out and took apart my Thetford Aqua Magic IV Toilet. I did this with the intent of replacing the blade and seal. However, as soon as I had it apart the blade had fallen off the actuator assembly. Now I don’t know how the blade sets bac...

2006 Starcraft 14 R/T Pop-Top question

Well, we completed our first RV trip with great success. From Yellowstone to Devil's Tower & Mt Rushmore on to Moab (Arches & Canyonlands) to Zion and the Grand Canyon north rim. Even Hoover Dam. All systems worked flawlessly and after 5233 miles, ...

cpc143 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

12 volt lights dimming ?

I recently purchased a 2006 pioneer park model to live in on the fourth night the lights went out for about a minute and came back on. this happened several times the next morning I installed a battery and found the circuit breaker for the battery me...

$190 refer door gasket - say what???

I need a new refer door gasket for my Dometic RM2662. PPL just quoted me $190 for a new gasket!!!Is that price for real? How can a door gasket cost that much? I will be visiting HD or Lowe's to buy some window weatherstripping, duct tape or whatever ...

unbob by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Dicor 501 LSW On TPO Roof

I want to reseal my tpo roof, as I went online to purchase dicor, although camping world says it is for tpo roofs, it clearly states on the tube, may not be suitable for for some tpo roofs. Is this the right stuff?

dano73 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5000 Onan Gen (Diesel) mod: 5.5HDKBA359OC Series C

Hope someone is able to help me out. I am getting a code 45 on my above described generator. Can you tell me what this code means. And if you know the problem will I be able to correct it myself? If not approximately how much will it cost me to hav...

Rudyp by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Converter

My new 36ft 5er has a WFCO WF-9865 65 amp power converter. It has an input of 105-130 VAC, 1260 W; output is 13.6 VOC. The charger is 3 nominal voltage output modes: 13.2 Vdc "float" mode, 13.6 Vdc "absorption mode, and a 14.4 Vdc "bulk" charge mode....

jgrimes by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

110 outlets and fridge not working, now batter drain

I purchased a 1988 Gulfstream Regatta. When I got it the fridge and most of the 110 outlets worked just fine. I took it to a camp site for a test run and hooked it up to 30amp and camped overnight and all worked fine except a few of the 110 outlets...

jeanacr by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with my a/c power/generator.

I have a new 2014 riverside retro travel trailer with a side wall mounded a/c unit. It runs fine when plugged into regular outlet, but when running on generator it will do fine but after a while just stop. At which point there is power to everything...

how to get more power EU3000 Honda

We were camping at Lake T this last week. Elevation 6,300 and the gen would run for awhile then shut down or low power and A/C would shut down. I turned the ref to propane, water heater off. Battery charger off. What else can I do as we have another ...