Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

what sticky do I get?

Am replacing both fenders on 2002 Jayco Eagle with new ones.Besides the screws which go into the slideout frame, there is a line of some sorta adhesive which I think helps support the new panel.Does anyone know what type of adhesive is used?Thanks.

Whats w/ Interstate No Prorate ?

Another 18 days off grid, time for dump again.Tried to fire the V-10, nothing, hardly a click.Finally got it fired, run for 20 minutes, but noticed the 0-150 ammeter setting on about 20, just like it was full charged,...strange. Shut it down, and har...

*** Won't fire ****

We have a suburban water heater. I switched from electic to gas the other day and it fired off a couple of times and then nothing. I had this issue before and took apart the brass tube and cleaned it. i also blew through the other end of the pipe. I...

dutchev by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco 23B / iota power converter

After unplugging from campground power I had a loss of 12V power. Batt. power indicated 12.6v, terminal were cleaned and tightened, 30amp fuse was checked, 2 ground wires were checked under frame.I made three stop on the way to the RV Shop. Two time...

rvwink by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical problem

We have an electrical problem and I know almost nothing about electricity, so here it goes with my description of what's happening.We're staying at Freedom Shores in Isla Aguada, Mexico. Yesterday, when we arrived, I plugged the RV into shore power ...

jornvango by Explorer II
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Chevy with brake controller problem.

Went to pick up my new Pup at the dealer yesterday, but they could not get the brake controller to work on my truck for some reason. I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton new body style. I think they said they had power to the controller, but nothing...

sbodi4d by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Honda generator purchase help

I finally have decided to purchase a new generator. I'm going with the Honda EU2000i. Now I need to decide if the EU200i or the EU200i companion is the best choice. I will be using this at home for power outages and for camping. I'm replacing a older...

Solar panel and snow load

I would like to put a solar panel on a RV that I leave in North MN. Will a panel take the snow load and -40 temps? I know it will not charge under the snow but should charge in the fall and spring.

What are circuit breakers in tongue area for?

Just what are the surface stud-mounted 12VDC circuit breakers on the A-frame for? Is one for the power jack and the other the brakes? I can't seem to find anything on a forum or internet.Is there a generic wiring diagram on the internet somewhere o...

Norcold 611(?) no spark

I can't seem to get the Norcold fridge (611 I think) in our TT to light on gas. It sustains a flame if I light the burner with a bbq lighter but doesn't seem to generate a spark. I *think* it did light, once, the first day we had it home but I'm not...

Sinnettc by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace the water heater

Is it difficult to replace a suburban water heater, 10 gallon? Mine is working fine but is beginning to develop too much rust where the anode/drain is located.Moved to Tech Issues forum from DIY.

Weldon by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Test

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27545498