Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

12V Quick Drain or ???

I have a 2006 R Vision TRAIL SPORT 22QB with the Atwood TP3 SS Convertor/chargerI too have a Battery Drain/Open Circuit somewhere. When I attach the battery cable it sparks, telling me something is drawing power. It alos does this at the Power Cord...

Heads UP 120w flexible Solar $145

Unisolar 120w roll out self stick solar panels $145 eachgreat pricecould be NOS, found them while surfingNo afiliation, thought you guys might be interestedshort supply , says 16 in stockunisolar 120w , $145

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

4Kw Genset won't put out power.

I went out to exercise the genset today.....had some trouble starting it (it's been almost 2 months) and ended up removing the carb. bowl and then disconnecting the gas line and putting it in a container to flush with a fuel mix with SeaFoam. Primin...

PapPappy by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotor and pads and bearings. Oh my!

Left rear brake disc (yes, rear disc) overheated last trip out to the point the brake fluid boiled and disc was smoking. Whether it was a sticking piston or internal kink in the final section of brake hose is moot now. Need to replace hose and cali...

K & N Air filter Oil type?

Its again time to clean & reoil my K & N Air filter in my Ford Class'A'. I have plenty of the cleaner, but not enough of the oil. Don't want to spend $15 for a new K&N 'Reoil' kit. Anyone know what grade/Type/weight oil K&N uses? It almost looks like...

jolooote by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Need satellite info

We have a Direct TV Genie DVR HR-45. MH is 2006 Tradewind with King Dome sat. We brought our DVR home system to Mesa, and have decided to purchase a portable Winegard sat. (several attempts made to get signal; all failed). Spoke with Winegard rep. ...

plgplr by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake light issues

I'll try to keep this as simple as possible. At the rear of the coach I have the 7 pin receptacle. I plug in my 7(which is actually 6 pin as the center is blank) pin to 4 pin adapter and it has right and left turn signal and marker lights but does no...

s_N_s by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

which wilson antenna is best?

I am confused and getting frustrated please help. I want to order the best sleek and antenna I can get that will work with numerous phone systems. At Amazon they have a model 813426 for $130. They also have a model 815126 for $99. I assume I will wa...

Water Heater Always On

Today I replaced my on board water filter with a Shur-Flo accumulator. Once I was done I plugged the camper into house power and noticed that the water heater came on. I went outside and checked the switch and it was off so I unplugged the water hea...

Motorhome Leans

HelloMy motorhome leans to one side, is this normal, or should I be concerned. It leans about an 1" or 1 1/2" to one side.It has never been wrecked(that I know of). I know the guy that had it first.Any Ideas would help

2 inch Eternabond over windows?

I resealed all the windows and sidewall protrusions with 3M4000 (UV resistant). I think it lasted a year before cracking. I was thinking of sealing the top of the windows and other sidewall protrusions with strips of 2" Eternabond. My trailer will...

Replacing brake calipers

I just took my 1998 Winni in for a brake issue and was told that one of the front calipers was stuck and needed to be replaced. I was also told that the other front caliper need to be replaced as well as the rotors. It was highly recommended that I r...

sony back up camera replacement

I have just bought a 2001 Winnebago adventurer that came with a Sony back-up camera system as original equipment I think. The monitor is still in place and appears to work(will power up and show static). The camera is missing and I am looking for a r...

poecat by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes