Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dometic AC 15,000 BTU

When running my compressor will drop off and immediately restart. Happens randomly and inside or outside temps do not seem to matterThermostat is Dometic digital set on AU. Fan motor continues to run. Fan speed does not change. On start up fans runs ...

Sealand Toilet Smell

I have a Sealand 511 toilet, 2003. Wouldn't hold water in the bowl, so before I left home headed for Alaska I ordered a new and improved seal set. The new and improved, had a hard plastic top piece, the bottom soft rubber seal had a centering ring mo...

Update on the ic2000 GoPower Inverter

Some of the issues i have been encountering while putting it through its paces.Original unit was sent back, as it had an annoying issue with cooling Fans trying to Spool up 2-3 times a minute. Not sure of the type of bearing/bushings they use but a s...

Fridge problems Norcold

I had my fridge plugged into my garage outlet fridge worked great. Unplugged to take in for other repairs. Came home plugged it back into same outlet now I get a reading lo dc?? What does this mean excately? I tried plugging into different outlets sa...

pr41cl by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Champion 3100 Inverter Generator

I have one of these units, and I love it. My question is, when not in use, should I run the carb dry? I always use fuel stabilizer when running. Thanks for your advice.

Battery Equalization

I pulled my Continental M24-60 battery this morning to water and equalize. The two outside cells were slightly lower on water as compared to the four inside cells. After equalizing at 15.4V for about thirty minutes the four inside cells are boiling w...

2112 by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"Lets Go Dutch?"

http://www.sfgate.com/cars/article/Dutch-company-transforms-vehicles-into-road-trip-11438157.php?ipid=articlerecirc#photo-13416066Gives some ideas for design and tech. Gasoline is eight bucks a gallon there.

Best 4G Signal Booster Set up

I have a Wilson 3G booster system in the TT. I was thinking about upgrading to 4G, then it quit so now I have a reason Wilson/WeBoost seems to have a lot of choices for antennas, etc, so was wondering what everybody is using. This is a TT so no nee...

BurbMan by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical issues with Class C ... help!

We're experiencing sudden electrical issues with our 2011 Fleetwood Jamboree Sport 25G (E450 chassis). The camper sat for 2 months and prior to parking everything but the stairs worked fine. Here's a synopsis of the challenges:1. Interior camper ligh...

07caddy by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I've got a weird one

Last weekend in Lake Havasu, very hot and ran both ac full time while on shore power, 50 amp service. When we unplugged to come home I started the 7500 quiet diesel and only the rear a/c works on gennie power. The second I plug in, home or at a pole,...

Kiethco by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

(UPDATE) 460 Ford Quits Running......But always restarts

Trying to help a fellow RV'er, 1996 class B Airstream 460 FordNew fuel pump installed 5 yrs ago, never a problem till 6 months ago.Quits running,....hi speed, low speed, even idling at times,....no set pattern.The one thing that is consistent,....it ...