Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ignition Switch

I have just purchased a 1989 Elite Motor Home with a 320 CAT DIESEL. It is a low budget project, to I may have to do it myself on several items. Immediate problem is that the ignition switch is not wired resulting in none of the electrical systems ...

AC Troubles - Hard Start cap? Something else?

Okay guys, new member, long time lurker.The missus and I finally bought ourselves a 5er, a 2004 Terry Quantum Ax6. It's huge and we have had it out a couple times. Got a great deal on it and we love it.Lately it's been getting hot enough that we want...

Roof Air won't start without fan running

I have a 15k BTU roof a/c unit in our 2008 TT, I can't find the OEM paperwork so not sure what brand it is.The unit seems to work well and cools fine, but won't cycle without the fan running. Here are the symptoms:1. If I set the t-stat to "cool" wi...

BurbMan by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold Refrigerator

How do I remove the shelves of a 12 cu ft Norcold refrigerator to clean them and also the glass shelves. Do you have to remove the strip on the side with the 3 screws?

Protect All Quick Rinseless Wash and Protect All

Hello.I am considering using the Protect All Quick Rinse less Wash followed by Protect All All Surface cleaner.I did search the forums and could not locate anything relative to these products,The reason I am interested in these is I have no running w...

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EU2000 carburetor cleaning

My EU2000 does not have that many hours on it but is starting to run a little rough and it appears to be a fuel issue. I'm assuming some old gas may have been used, so I feel the next step is to remove, inspect, and clean the carburetor.There are lo...

dryfly by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Shower caulk issue

I bought a Fleetwood Storm brand new in 2015. I noticed the shower seams were not caulked and applied a bead of silicone caulk around the base. The normal flexing has dictated that I do it again. I have since read that caulking this seam is not a g...

Landing Gear not working with switch/motor

Can't get the landing gear to move up or down using the motor. I installed a new motor and gear box. The motor works when not connected to gear box. Gear box moves fine. Landing gear work if I manually lower or extend them. I guess its the screw or g...