Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Landing Gear not working with switch/motor

Can't get the landing gear to move up or down using the motor. I installed a new motor and gear box. The motor works when not connected to gear box. Gear box moves fine. Landing gear work if I manually lower or extend them. I guess its the screw or g...

30 AMP shore power tripping

Our 2004 Puma is on a permanent site at the campground and we stay plugged in to the 30 Amp pedestal on the site. Never a problem for the year we've done this. Yesterday, we plugged in a electric skillet to the outside receptacle on the camper. Since...

Ronjames by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I remove the accumulator?

So it's time to replace my 13 year old water pump. I have a small accumulator in the system. The new pump, a Shurflo 4008 by-pass pump states,"no need for an accumulator." Does this mean an accumulator is now a bad thing, and I should remove it? ...

House battery not charging from chassie

I have Georgie Boy Maveric 26SO 2008 Class C.The house battery will not charge when driving. Thereis a auto switch in the bat compartment. This switch haswire from the chassie, wire from the converter, and wire to bat connected to it. With shore p...

BJean by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveler and slide out issue

I have an 04 Winnebago Adventurer. We just got back from a three week trip to MI from Southern CA. No mechanical issues despite the heat wave were currently having. (123 deg f. in CA, AZ border!)Except one. I have hydraulic levelers and slide outs an...

Camprat by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood Model G6A-8E water heater fails

I have an Atwood Model G6A-8E water heater that won't run without stopping and the red light going on. What I need to know are the operational parameters of the MPD 93307 control module.1) My measurement show the the controller only turns on gas for...

robrv3 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ALLISON 2000mh TRANNY PROBLEM, HELP!!!

I run a 02" Winny Journey pushed by Cummins ISB 275, Allison 2000MH tranny. A month ago my VP-44 injector pump started throwing a check engine light and code. I took it to a shop and it turned out that I needed a new lift pump and the VP-44 high pre...

Gypsy1 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Hondas

Just hooked 'em up today. The one on the right is starting to burn oil, so I don't think it has much time left.Anyway, hooking up 3 is no different from 2, although you tell that to the guy at the Honda store and he rolls his eyes. The junction box....

2oldman by Explorer II
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes