Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

electrical issues

My grandson hooked my tt to his shop via power cord. tt is 30 amp. Everything worked ok for a couple of days. Now refridge, elect water heater and AC dont work. Light fixtures dont work. Microwave, area heater and table lamps do work. Before I talk t...

asherl33 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Gray tank is loose and leaking

I noticed some water under the RV the other day and climbed under to find that one side of the gray tank has worked its way loose. It seems to hold water from the sinks without a problem, but taking a shower puts a lot of water weight into the plasti...

Easytime by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CCI Controls Model 3350 Monoxide Detector

I purchased a used 1997 Safari Serengeti Motor Coach and the flush mount Carbon Monoxide Detector is out of date. I need to replace it but cannot find this particular model. Does anyone know where I could get one or if some other company makes one th...

Norcold works on AC not propane

Hi allI know this is a popular topic, but here it goes again... My 93 Winnie Norcold fridge works great on AC, but not propane. I can clearly see a nice shaped blue flame thru the inspection port, but it simply doesn't cool. The AC freezes ice! This ...

Electrical issue

We have a 2011 Ameri-Lite. I plugged it into the house using an adapter last week. Everything was ok. Went out today, the microwave has power at least the clock is, no lights come on, I have refrigerator on auto, when I turn on lights the refriger...

Prodigy P3 Overload Warning

I am getting an intermittent overload warning on my P3 controller that just started about 500 miles ago during our last trip. I would like to get it resolved to get us back and then R&R the whole system.The warning only happens after I come to a com...

Propane tank gauge

I saw a propane tank gauge for three bucks that looks like a strip of tape that goes on the outside of the tank.Do these things work?

Rmack1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

microair easy start results

Well, here is a summary of the microair easy start on my coleman MachIII 13.5KBTU AC.First, the current results before installation. I had the supco soft start cap along with a 10 second time delay on the fan start. Measured Peak current required t...

ktmrfs by Explorer
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes

Siding replacement

Siding on signature TT has seen a couple of hailstorms over the years and is starting to look like a square golf ball.If I replace it I'm not using the same tin-foil siding it came with. Is there something else, even vinyl siding that will work and b...

House batteries not charging from chassis (SOLVED)

2016 Sunseeker 2250S (Forest River) on Chevy chassis:Last year all was fine - the house batteries were being charged from the chassis any time we were underway.We have a 2 1/2 week run coming up shortly, and I'd like to fix this issue before we depar...

BruceMc by Explorer III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

NORCOLD N 611 MODEL

THE REFER stopped working and the green code light flashes green 5 times stops for about 3 seconds than again 5 times and just keeps doing it.i have no manual, anyone have any idea what the code means or the problem? does the same on gas or electrict...

Atwood Water Heater Temp Control Valve Help

My 2006 Weekender's water heater stopped heating recently. The pilot would light perfectly but as soon as I turned it to ON the pilot would extinguish. I deduced (hopefully correctly) that I needed to replace the temperature control valve. I've done ...

JTexas by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Li batteries at 48vdc

After much deliberation and questions, I'll likely be purchasing the 48v Lithium battery pack instead of 4-12v. I liked the idea of 12v batteries for weight and ease of handling, but the possible cell-balancing issues are a deal-breaker. Looks like...

2oldman by Explorer II
  • 342 replies
  • 0 likes

Today's Response From Trojan

GC 220 batteriesAntimony percentage FIVE POINT ZERO PERCENT has not changed in seventy years for cyclable 3 and six cell batteriesOFF TOPIC: Weight of flooded Rolls & Surrette GROUP 27 battery54 lbs.Something to compare to the competition