Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Oooooooo More High Amperage Gizmos!

Super Heavy Duty pair of Red and Black Binding Post.Brass stud, washers & nutsBakelite InsulatorsRated 200AMtg. Hole: 11.5mmStud Dia: 8mmL: 56mm DIA: 21mm WT: .2PAIR Red & Black $4.95http://www.mpja.com/06-27-16.asp?r=386312&s=2

Speed controlling computer fans

For years I have been using the Silverstone fm121 as it comes with a remote mounted speed controlling potentiometer, goes as high as 110 CFM and 0.4 amps consumption.It is fairly quiet for this amount of airflow and there are other fans that draw muc...

Anyone own a Champion Generator?

For anyone who owns this brand how about a review? I know they are louder than the Honda's, but how about reliability? (That would be my main concern.)

Maxtar by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 1 likes

Hoot Link For Do-It-Yourslfers!

http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/workshop/challenge/diy-gone-bad.html?CID=NEWSLETTER&trk_msg=9JLOKUT4QLE416MIIM3MVNIQL8&trk_contact=M5OPN56F0I26NCKTUG1CTCCE10&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.jameco.com%2fJameco%2fworkshop%2f...

Stubborn awning stain removal?

So I have the TT all washed, waxed and detailed and it's lookin' like a million bucks. Ready for a show & shine somewhere... :CHowever, the awning has some stains I can't get out. I've done the bleach and dawn treatment and also tried Thetford a...

zeb vs UV

Good afternoon.Seeing the zeb floor sealer has 5 million threads and pulled lots of attention on shining up rv's. What worries me and the reason I won't try it as of yet is It has no UV protection.My Question is, Won't outdoor patio sealer do the...

danskool by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Another onan problem

Friends just purchased an 89 class c with an Onan generator. When they try and start it from the inside switch or the one on the generator it starts and runs but when they let the switch go it stops. Any ideas. They live in the sticks so taking it i...

RVMike by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Question on fuse size

Hello,I recently had an issue with my AC going out while we had someone sleeping in our travel trailer. After checking all of the breakers and fuses on the trailer everything was good and I realized a breaker on the house was tripped so I flipped it ...

trailer brakes 'grabby' when warm and used lightly

when coming to a stop, after we've been on the road a bit.. as the speed slows down the trailer brakes start grabbing/pulsing as if the drums were out of round. It's only under light braking and slow speeds, faster speeds or heavier braking the brak...

Tv antenna

I have a 2013 entegra aspire, does anyone know where the power switch for the antenna booster is at on this model?cant find anything on it in my manuals!!

Rtsvp by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

FW tank fills when fw hooked up via hose.

Our 2002 Winnie 32V water tank fills when hooked to shore water. All valves are in correct positions. I am looking for the exact location of check valve, if there is one. I looked at on-line PDF but not labeled clearly. I did not se any CV just V...

Refrigerator on propane or electric?

I know the comparisons of furnace versus catalytic versus electric space heaters has been asked and answered many times, but I can't find one on refrigerators. Right now, I am using about 10 kwh per day for the refrigerator in 90 degree South Texas ...

TomG2 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes