Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Zihuatanejo RV space?

Msteinfort
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hola
We are looking for a RV space in Zihuatanejo for January thru March. We have contacted El Manglar and they said they are full for that time frame. We have not been able to find anything else yet.
If someone has any information about space available we would really appreciate it
Thanks
Mike
19 REPLIES 19

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
Msteinfort wrote:
Thanks again for your help. We contacted Real de las Palmas but they didnโ€™t have anything available for the time we are looking at. I will contact El Manglar again tomorrow and let them know that we are still interested and see what happens. Hopefully we can get in somewhere. Playa Linda is not what we are looking for but we will see what happens. We are really looking for something that is closer to the pickleball courts!!
We really appreciate your help!!
Thanks again
Mike

There is a little place right outside the gate from el manglar. It rents vacation appartments but has 8 or 10 spots that fit smaller RVโ€™s. We stayed there for a week or so with our 22 foot class C. I donโ€™t know how to get in touch with them but maybe ask the folks at el mangiar.

Good luck.

Msteinfort
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks again for your help. We contacted Real de las Palmas but they didnโ€™t have anything available for the time we are looking at. I will contact El Manglar again tomorrow and let them know that we are still interested and see what happens. Hopefully we can get in somewhere. Playa Linda is not what we are looking for but we will see what happens. We are really looking for something that is closer to the pickleball courts!!
We really appreciate your help!!
Thanks again
Mike

Talleyho69
I just talked to a friend who has spent the winter at El Manglar for many many years. (except Covid years) Right now there is lots of space. Two rigs left this morning leaving 4 there. He said that there hasn't been any long term availability in many years, and that Memo does keep very good track of who is coming and going, so if he said there isn't space available for a 3 months stay, it is undoubtedly correct. Memo does not live in Zihuatanejo.

Msteinfort
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for the information! I will try to call them today and see what they have.
We are still trying to get into El Manglar.
Thanks again

Talleyho69
Other than the park at the end of Playa Linda in Ixtapa, you might be out of luck.

Did you contact the hotel, Real de las Palmas, in front of the other RV park, which no longer has a sign in front of it? Here is the number for the hotel: 755 554 9095. It still exists, we know a couple who has lived there permanently for 5 years, but the sign is gone and it is showing as closed on line.

Other than showing up at El Manglar and hoping for the best, we don't have anymore suggestions for you, unfortunately.