cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

One Day Entry Fee Increase - RMNP

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
For 2022, just before Memorial Day Weekend on May 27, the one day entry fee for Rocky Mountain National Park goes from $25 to $30. The 7 day entry fee and the annual fee don't increase.

In 2023 the camping fee will also increase, from $30 to $35 for the summer season. Timed entry reservations are in place again this season.

S O U R C E - 9News Denver
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.
18 REPLIES 18

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
I always get the annual pass. Sometimes I use it more than others. Support your parks.

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, but it sucks because they are charging for something we are already paying for!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

4runnerguy
Explorer
Explorer
dodge guy wrote:
Well when they get rid of the timed entry fee on top of the regular entry fee, then Iโ€™ll go back to the NPโ€™s!
That's part of what is happening and it is making the parks a little less crowded. Timed entry spreads the crowds out some and reduces their numbers and there are those like dodge guy who won't go at all. Just got back from Arches and there weren't lines for parking spots like there has been in the past.
Ken & Allison
2 Camping Cats (1 diabetic)
1996 4Runner, TRD Supercharger, Edelbrock headers
2007 Fleetwood Arcadia, Honda EU2000i
4 mountain bikes, 1 canoe, 4 tents, 8 sleeping bags, 2 backpacks
(You get the idea!)

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Well when they get rid of the timed entry fee on top of the regular entry fee, then Iโ€™ll go back to the NPโ€™s!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!