cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sweet Grass Mt to Banff

Lipets
Explorer
Explorer
I'm about 3 hours from the boarder, wanted to get as far as I could N on RT towards Calgary.

I don't see any rest stops or RV parks.

My Reservation at Banff is tomorrow at 2

Suggestions to stop over nite?????

Worst case is there a spot on the US side to park for the nite
Newmar 3933
4 REPLIES 4

Lipets
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks

for one nite we found a Walmart in Lethbridge

Early AM Banff
Newmar 3933

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Virgina Michell Memorial park on our way south in '15' nice park they keep spaces open for overnite travelers manager said they get the same people year after year.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
Dry camp or with hookups? Lots of places to dry camp in rest areas, FJ's, and weigh station's parking. How far up do you want to get? The closer to Calgary, the harder to find a dry camp spot.
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
My trip is not until July, but I have reservations at a nice city park in Claresholm, Alberta. Maybe you wanted to get further along the way, but this one fits our plans just fine.

There is an RV park at Lethbridge, and at Champion (Virginia Mitchell Memorial Park)

We will be crossing at Sweet Grass and spending our first night in Canada at Clareshom. Claresholm park

Send me a PM if I can help. I have good route information for late Summer and can look up campgrounds if that will help.