cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Air bag wireless air compressors

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
Still working on the decision between Firestone vs Airlift kits and the wireless compressors. Today I was reading about difference in WirelessAir and WirelessOne. I understand the difference of single or double pass. Just not sure of real pros and cons of either while hauling a 5th wheel. The truck is only used for the 5th wheel and not other hauling.

The reason I ask is because of reading comments like:
"Wirelessone: If both bags are on one valve the air will shift from one to the other while turning with a heavy load. However, if the load is distributed evenly it will also return to even once you straight out."

Anyone with experiences on either of these systems? Any concerns with using the WirelessOne?
F250 Diesel Lariat
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
15 REPLIES 15

Okie1
Explorer
Explorer
I had the Firestone air bags on my last truck and after many years of running them tee"d together I put them on separate fills,pulled my fifth wheel for many more years and honestly could not tell any difference.
When I bought my current truck I installed the Firestone air bags with the Airlift Wireless Compressor ( single fill) and could not be happier.
2016 F-350 four door Lariat 4X4 long bed & 2012 Sabre 34RLQS...