cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help with finding any material related to my 5th wheel

RWade
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I have a Real-Lite 1986 35 footer 5th wheel that I am trying to restore somewhat. I have no owner's manual, plumbing or electrical manual to help me, I need help badly, thanks, please reply if you can help.

RWade
RWade
4 REPLIES 4

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Most RV owners manuals are not very helpful and just generic stuff. If you need owners manuals for the different appliances, you might be able to find them at Bryant RV Service. That site is owned by a member of our forums , Chris Bryant, who generously makes them available to us and the rest of the RV community. ๐Ÿ™‚
If you are looking for service manuals, click here.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is never a plumbing or electrical manual or schematic. They are built and plumbed and wired different each day according to whoever is working on it that day.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Rv's usually don't come with owners manual. They usually contain a packet of information from the various manufacturer's of components used in the RV.

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
They were later sold under the name Veri-Lite.

I wouldnโ€™t get terribly concerned about finding an overall manual. They tend to be generic and vague with more warnings than information. Concentrate your efforts on identifying components like refrigerator, furnace, AC, water heater etc. and find those manuals. They will be more useful.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73