cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We are looking at purchasing a 2007 Cardinal 362BH...

meleavingsoon
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have experience with this trailer that can give help us make a decision? Is there an owner's forum we can visit?

Thanks,
Phil
2000 American Coach 45' Heritage
5 REPLIES 5

meleavingsoon
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys...I will check out the forum.
2000 American Coach 45' Heritage

woodworker59
Explorer
Explorer
We have lived in our 2011 Cardinal for 4+ years full time. Have we had issues yes. All resolved. The truth in Rv's is it doesn't matter how much they cost you are most likely to have problems with something. Either buy from a responsible dealer who preps properly and your issues will be fewer. Buy from an Rv wholesaler and be ready to fight. If you buy used it's buyer beware. I suggest having someone check it out that knows the product. I just witnessed a lady over pay for a unit because she refused to have a qualified person check it for a few bucks. Many issues. Take your time and know what your getting. We are very happy with our Cardinal and consider it our home. Good Luck and find the unit of your dreams.

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
My Son has a 2005 362BBS. Great unit for two adults two kids and two friends.

C.B.
CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
cardinalrvclub.org is the place to visit.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

abc40kids
Explorer
Explorer
I just traded my 2006 Cardinal 362 BHLE in a couple months ago. I bought it new and only had a couple small problems that for the most part I fixed myself. Mine had some delam in small spots around the trailer so look for that.

I have nothing bad to say about my previous Cardinal, only traded cause I wanted a new one with the 6 point level and some other options.
Jeff,Julie,Amber,Brandon,and Casey and Winston ( our 5 year old Golden ) and Bruno the Pug. We now have an English Cream, white Golden Retriever as well.
2015 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 356TBF
2005 Chevy duramax dually